BY NYX #54 in Eyeliner

Twist and shout! Renowned for its extreme lasting power this creamy liner delivers intense pigmentation and precise application in an easy twist-up tube that never needs sharpening.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Bronze Powder (CI 77400).

Aqua Green:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Silver Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Silica, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).

Lime Green:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Magnesium Silicate, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Turquoise Blue, Gray, Purple & Bronze:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Magnesium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Blue Eyes:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Magnesium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Golden Olive:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Magnesium Silicate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Gypsy Blue:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77499).

• I found that this eyeliner was clumpy sometimes. Has anyo...3 Answers
  • Does this eye liner will smear me if I put it in my water...5 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner feel sticky to you? 3 Answers
NYX Retractable Eye Liner
  • "I have this in white, and it works great for brightening around my eyes - on my waterline or inner corners." in 106 reviews
  • "I purchased two eyeliners in black & brown because they were on sale at Ulta, I had heard that the product was good but I had no idea that I would fall in love with them. The eyeliners are very creamy they go on so smooth. The color is extremely pigmented and the color lasts all day. I also use them to really make my smokey eye look pop, if smudged quickly it works amazing. " in 81 reviews
  • "I love the amount of colors this comes in! They are bright and vibrant and definitely gives your eyes that pop. I always put these on my lower lash liner and I never have a problem with smudging or running. They do wear if you rub them and cry so they are not waterproof. They do however wear very well considering the price" in 31 reviews
Gabriela H.
Kissimmee, FL
i bought this for everyday use.it just don't work at all.it smudges makes my eyes look like panda eyes all black under neath.it even hurts my eye. the tip is to harsh when doing the lines.and it easily breaks the tip with minimum effort.
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
This is an amazing liner. It apply so smoothly, is very pigmented and dark color like I like. It stays on super long and dowdnt fade away quickly like the others I have used i didn't have to keep reapplying which was awesome. And just the overall experience was great. I recommend this product five stars girls
Emily C.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Brown more...
I use this in my waterline and sometimes as a subtle cat eye. I really love the formula of this product and how it doesn't run all over my face. I have repurchased at least three times and I love it more and more each time I use it. I love the look that it gives my eyes and how it doesn't cause irritation or any issues for me. It is a great eyeliner and can be used in so many different ways.
Samantha W.
Baytown, TX
Review for: Black more...
Decent eyeliner. Not waterproof. Love that it’s retractable and glides on nicely. Decent pricing. Used often in combination with a liquid liner for fierce wings, works nicely. Will continue to purchase
Rachel R.
Review for: NYX Waterproof Retractable Eyeliner color MPE15 Bronze more...
I purchased this product in hopes that it would stay on my waterline throughout the day. Unfortunately this product does what most eyeliners have done when I put it on my waterline, move to the outside corners of my eyes. I haven't gone swimming or anything with this eyeliner, but for me, it wasn't as waterproof as I needed it to be I guess.
Kristin B.
Council Bluffs
Review for: Black, White more...
The retractable eyeliner is very easy to use! Price point is fair, compared to other brands, and goes on pretty smooth! I am a repeat user of a variety of colors, and recommend this brand!
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: NYX Waterproof Retractable Eyeliner color MPE15 Bronze more...
These are your run of the mill eyeliner. I like to use a champagne shade for my waterline to brighten my eyes and a darker bronzey brown for my upper lid to create a soft natural looking line. The twist up feature is nice and convenient, but i wish it was also self sharpening as these are a very soft formula and become dull very easily.
Jess U.
Springfield
Review for: Gypsy blue more...
I use this for a pop of color in my lower waterline/lashline. The color goes on easily and stays all day. I think this is a good value for the price and the way the produce works.
Unique Z.
Arcata, CA
Retractable is really the only way to go! Who has time to sit there and sharpen your eye liner every few minutes because you like your lines thick... this is for every day wear!
Leah T.
Gainesville , FL
Review for: Gypsy Blue more...
I really like this product due to the color and the quality of it. I feel like it applies very well and stays on for a good amount of time. I don’t have any issues with it amusing either, unless I rub my eyes or something obviously.
Jasmine D.
Newport, KY
Does this smear?
Diana R.
Does this eye liner will smear me if I put it in my water line?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Pencil or Pen applicator?
Stacee M.
I found that this eyeliner was clumpy sometimes. Has anyone else experienced this? What is a better suggestion for eyeliner by NYX?
Lauren L.
Does this eyeliner feel sticky to you?