BY NYX #54 in Eyeliner

Twist and shout! Renowned for its extreme lasting power this creamy liner delivers intense pigmentation and precise application in an easy twist-up tube that never needs sharpening.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Bronze Powder (CI 77400).

Aqua Green:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Silver Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Silica, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).

Lime Green:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Magnesium Silicate, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Turquoise Blue, Gray, Purple & Bronze:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Magnesium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Blue Eyes:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Magnesium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Golden Olive:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Magnesium Silicate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Gypsy Blue:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77499).

• I found that this eyeliner was clumpy sometimes. Has anyo...3 Answers
  • Does this eye liner will smear me if I put it in my water...5 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner feel sticky to you? 3 Answers
NYX Retractable Eye Liner
  • "I have this in white, and it works great for brightening around my eyes - on my waterline or inner corners." in 106 reviews
  • "I purchased two eyeliners in black & brown because they were on sale at Ulta, I had heard that the product was good but I had no idea that I would fall in love with them. The eyeliners are very creamy they go on so smooth. The color is extremely pigmented and the color lasts all day. I also use them to really make my smokey eye look pop, if smudged quickly it works amazing. " in 81 reviews
  • "I love the amount of colors this comes in! They are bright and vibrant and definitely gives your eyes that pop. I always put these on my lower lash liner and I never have a problem with smudging or running. They do wear if you rub them and cry so they are not waterproof. They do however wear very well considering the price" in 31 reviews
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I bought this in the color gray. It applies super easy but the color is not dark at all. Doesn't last very long on waterline either. Was already wearing off after about 20 minutes. I wouldn't buy this particular eyeliner again. Not impressed at all.
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
Review for: Black more...
I don’t know if I had a dud or what but I tried using it the other day and it was so rough and I was getting no color pigment. It actually scared me. I may try to go by another. I’m only rating a two because of the fact that NYX is typically a great brand.
I’m still hopeful that maybe the next one will be better 💛
Erika N.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Black more...
After trying a few different brands of eye liner, this one really stuck with me. It stays on throughout the day and truly lasts without constantly needing to be touched up or cleaned of smudges. I also like that it's retractable so I don't have to worry about any pencil droppings getting in my eyes.
Ms M.
mableton
I loveeeee this product!! I always look like an Egyptian goddess! I wear this with or without shadow.. it's easy to apply and it's inexpensive.. a great buy!! I will continue using this eyeliner for days to come
Cari C.
Idaho Falls, ID
Review for: Aqua green more...
I was kind of disappointed in this liner. I thought it could be a fun color to pop in my waterline but it has no staying power whatsoever. The color isn't quite what I thought it would be either. I'm sure I'll find some other way to use it but I'm bummed the thing I bought it for didn't work out.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I have the blue shade of this and as a crayon eyeliner I do really like it. It's extremely easy to use and it applies very nice. It doesn't tug on the eyes and the colors are very pigmented. Would definitely recommend.
Lisa B.
Gardner, KS
The purple shade really makes the aqua color in my eyes pop. It does tend to smudge and can clump when applying. The 24/7 Urban Decay pencils are much smoother. It's not my favorite but in a pinch and on a budget it's just fine!
Claire W.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Black more...
This is my favorite eyeliner! I'm not too great with liquid eyeliner and I find this one really easy to use and really easy to tightline and do water lines with! I think the price point is great and I love that it's retractable and you don't have to worry about sharpening it! This is great!
Jenna S.
I use this mostly for the water line because it's simple and easy to use. Its a good simple black eyeliner. I also have the white one But it's not as good. The staying power in the water line is just okay nothing too amazing.
Taylor Y.
Albrightsvlle, PA
Review for: Aqua green more...
I'm not usually the person who does crazy colors for eyeliner, but when I purchased this I was very glad I did. It was so affordable and it stayed on throughout my whole work day into the night time. Whenever I feel like I want to embrace myself I wear this eyeliner and it never fails me!
Jasmine D.
Newport, KY
Does this smear?
Diana R.
Does this eye liner will smear me if I put it in my water line?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Pencil or Pen applicator?
Stacee M.
I found that this eyeliner was clumpy sometimes. Has anyone else experienced this? What is a better suggestion for eyeliner by NYX?
Lauren L.
Does this eyeliner feel sticky to you?