Stacee M.

I found that this eyeliner was clumpy sometimes. Has anyone else experienced this? What is a better suggestion for eyeliner by NYX?

Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
1 year ago
Nope never any clumpiness it may have been expired or old, I would just take it back!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Gardner, KS
1 year, 1 month ago
Mine gets clumpy and smudges easily too. I haven't found a NYX eye product that I am in love with yet. I have returned a LOT of them to Ulta. So far the only NYX product I love is the lip suede. I like the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on pencil. It's not retractable but is much smoother.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Winnipeg, MB
1 year, 5 months ago
I have never had a clumpy NYX liner before. Maybe it was from an old lot? Not sure.