Jasmine D.

Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
11 months, 4 weeks ago
Absolutely not I was really surprised, I happened to accidentally rub my eye once with this on and it didnt even budge at all so good it actually can be a little hard to remove I use Micellar Water by Garnier.
Nicole  C.
Nicole C.
Surprise, AZ
1 year, 7 months ago
No not at all. I purposely replaced my old liner because it would smear and get on the top of my upper eye. I haven't had a problem at with my NYX eyeliner, I absolutely love it.
Karson L.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
1 year, 11 months ago
Yes it does if you purposely smear it. Like say you didn't get the wing right so you're trying to correct it and smudge it a little. I wear it to work and I work 9-10 hour days and it doesn't smear at all throughout the day.
Kalie A.
Kalie A.
1 year, 11 months ago
It has never smudged when I have used it. It is a great purchase! It is great to sneak in your #beachbag to touch up your #summer #fun #makeup!
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
2 years, 5 months ago
Not really, it's pretty good. I don't think it last as long as I would like
Kristi b.
Kristi b.
Marietta , GA
2 years, 6 months ago
My opinion.. no. But it doesn't really last long either and the application isn't smooth.
Mercedes F.
yulianna r.
yulianna r.
Brownsville, TX
2 years, 10 months ago
Not only this eyeliner is smooth but it also it's easy to apply it does not only have that creepy wet I highly recommend it I hope you find this helpful 😌