Natalie K.
New Richmond, WI
Review for: Brown, Other more...
THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST!!!!!  I've been using this eyeliner for years and while it's not the easiest to find in stores (Ulta is the only store near me and it's 35 miles away) I will make sure to make a special trip just to get this!!  It's so good, I've even hooked my co-workers up with this and they swear by it too.  My favorite colors are brown (winter) and bronze (summer).  The best part is that #Ulta also lets you stack their coupons on this brand while running frequent BOGO 50% off!!