Justina W.
This liner was honestly the best to use for my Halloween look the past 2 years and for every day use! I picked it up at Target for a super reasonable price compared to going to Ulta, and it is phenomenal. It glides on nicely and doesn't smudge as much as the wet n wild liner I tried when doing a test run. Since I thought I was only going to use it for Halloween, I didn't really want to spend too much on a liner in general, explaining why I went to wet n wild 1st, but after that didn't turn out the way I wanted I decided to go for NYX. For thin lines and easy application I would honestly recommend trying this before spending too much on a bigger name brand liner. I used it on my fiance's face as well for his costume and he didn't complain when it came off easily with my make up remover! So for either every day wicked wings or that once a year make up mask, I would say try that baby out.