BY NYX

Twist and shout! Renowned for its extreme lasting power this creamy liner delivers intense pigmentation and precise application in an easy twist-up tube that never needs sharpening.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Bronze Powder (CI 77400).

Aqua Green:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Silver Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Silica, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).

Lime Green:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Magnesium Silicate, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Turquoise Blue, Gray, Purple & Bronze:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Magnesium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Blue Eyes:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Magnesium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Golden Olive:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Magnesium Silicate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Gypsy Blue:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77499).

• I found that this eyeliner was clumpy sometimes. Has anyone else ...3 Answers
  • Does this eye liner will smear me if I put it in my water line?5 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner feel sticky to you? 3 Answers
Katy M.
I bought this in White to use on my waterline. It did not have the color payoff I had hoped for in the waterline, but I found other ways to use it. It claims it is waterproof, but it did not stay very long in my waterline. Instead, I used a fun trick to paint it on my lower lashes. I lightly ran it through the flame of a lighter so it became more malleable and painted it onto a spoolie. From there, I applied it onto the middle lashes of my lower lash line and paired it with a halo smokey eye which really rounds out your eye. It looked pretty great as a base to brighten up the blue I like to put over it.
I would recommend it if you like to get a little creative with your makeup!
Mel C.
I was tired of trying to find a good eyeliner for my lower lashes. Even with the powder eyeshadow trick, I still could not get liners to stay on for more than a couple of hours. I first bought the purple one and tried it. Omg, it actually lasted all day long! The color was very pigmented and had great lasting power. I went back and got it in green and was pleased with it again. If I can manage to get every color, I won't go to any other brand! They are definitely worth the price!
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
I bought this eyeliner at Ulta for $5 and this is probably the best eyeliner pencil that I've ever bought. It goes on so smooth. (I've seen other people say they have to go over it a few times which I don't at all). And it looks like liquid when you put it on. Liquid has that certain shiny look to it which is what this has. Also NYX doesn't do animal testing so another reason I'll keep buying this brand ūüėĆ
Mayra R.
They have really nice colors. Got these in brown, bronze, deep blue, and golden olive. I use these on my waterline and I have to say that the golden olive is not noticeable the glitter just ended up all over my bottom lid. The other ones were okay they didn't really last a long time even though it says they're waterproof. I had to reapply in like an hour I wouldn't repurchase these.
Tammy W.
Got this in the gold color. It is very smooth, but it is hard to apply. i tried to apply it in my under eye area but the pigmentation doesn't show up when I swipe once. I have to do it a few more times before I see some pigmentation. I tried it on my hand and it looks just fine. Maybe it is just this color. Despite this setback, I want to try other colors. Will repurchase again.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
I have this eyeliner in "Aqua Green" and it works beautifully. It's super pigmented, bright enough to color even your eyelashes, and the color is gorgeous and shimmery. It glides on smooth, stays completely put without smearing at all, and the fact that it's retractable means you never have to worry about sharpening it.
Emily S.
I've only used this eyeliner in 'white' but I absolutely love it. I get complements on it all the time, everytime I wear it actually. I wear it on my waterline of my lid and it brightens up my eyes so much. It doesn't smear or run like a lot of liners I've used. I highly recommend you girls to try it!
Courtney G.
Broadview Hts, OH
This liner initially goes on great, but unfortunately smudges quickly. I have a hard time with eyeliner because my lids are skinny and eyeliner smudges easily so I don't think it is a bad product for everyone. If you have small lids though I'd recommend going with a higher quality smudge proof liner.
Marisol H.
Reading, PA
I bought this nyx eyeliner for the first time, not so long ago and I love it, it super smooth, I got it in black of course my favorite color.. And I love the way it makes my eyes looks!! I like how its retractable, and I would definitely tell my friends to get their hands on these!!
Chelsea M.
Westminster, MD
I have this baby in white, and it was the perfect compliment to my Halloween makeup. Goes on so smooth, and is so opaque and bright! Which is hard for a white liner on already pale skin. It stays in place really well too! Lasted all night even with me fussing with my makeup.
Jasmine D.
Newport, KY
Does this smear?
Diana R.
Does this eye liner will smear me if I put it in my water line?
Stacee M.
I found that this eyeliner was clumpy sometimes. Has anyone else experienced this? What is a better suggestion for eyeliner by NYX?
Lauren L.
Does this eyeliner feel sticky to you?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Pencil or Pen applicator?