BY NYX #68 in Eyeliner

Twist and shout! Renowned for its extreme lasting power this creamy liner delivers intense pigmentation and precise application in an easy twist-up tube that never needs sharpening.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Bronze Powder (CI 77400).

Aqua Green:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Silver Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Silica, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).

Lime Green:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Magnesium Silicate, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Turquoise Blue, Gray, Purple & Bronze:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Magnesium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Blue Eyes:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Magnesium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Golden Olive:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Magnesium Silicate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Gypsy Blue:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77499).

• I found that this eyeliner was clumpy sometimes. Has anyo...3 Answers
  • Does this eye liner will smear me if I put it in my water...5 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner feel sticky to you? 3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I have this in white, and it works great for brightening around my eyes - on my waterline or inner corners." in 106 reviews
  • "I purchased two eyeliners in black & brown because they were on sale at Ulta, I had heard that the product was good but I had no idea that I would fall in love with them. The eyeliners are very creamy they go on so smooth. The color is extremely pigmented and the color lasts all day. I also use them to really make my smokey eye look pop, if smudged quickly it works amazing. " in 81 reviews
  • "I love the amount of colors this comes in! They are bright and vibrant and definitely gives your eyes that pop. I always put these on my lower lash liner and I never have a problem with smudging or running. They do wear if you rub them and cry so they are not waterproof. They do however wear very well considering the price" in 31 reviews
Mayra L.
Review for: Black more...
I have very oily eyelids and watery eyes so finding an eyeliner that actually stays is very hard for me. I’ve tried very expensive high end brands and they all end up all over my eye lids (so embarrassing). A girl that did my makeup for a wedding happened to use this nyx one on me and I was so surprised it lasted all night with minimal smudging since I know NYX is a budget friendly brand. This is now the only eyeliner I use on my waterline and lid. It does not make my sensitive eyes watery and it stays put for most if not all of the day. So happy I found it! NYX Retractable Eye Liner
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Review for: White more...
This is a great eyeliner considering the cost. It stays on forever, doesn't smudge & stays on all throughout the day. The fact that it is retractable is extremely convenient because it doesn't require any sharpening and when you're done you can just twist it down to prevent any sort of mess on the lid. I got this eyeliner in white strictly for water lining and I have never been disappointed. The formula is extremely creamy and smooth and applies with excellent precision. I definitely recommend this for anybody who's looking for a good eyeliner pencil at an affordable price.
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
Love this color and how it glides. I but it states it is water proof sorry it is not. I wish they could come come out with a pen like this that really is water proof. What I mean by this after a few hours wearing it starts to run, looks like bruise under my eye. I need to carry make up remover and take it off and replace it but then my concealer and other makeup under my eye is all messed up
Rachel C.
Review for: Other more...
I have this in gold and I absolutely adore it. It is very long lasting! I have oily lids and am very sweaty yet this lasts all day and is still visible after I shower. The color is also insane and the formula rocks. It glides on and has a great color payoff. For the price you can’t beat it. I purchased it at cvs and they had a wide array of other colors too.
Natalie K.
New Richmond , WI
Review for: Brown, Other more...
THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST!!!!!  I've been using this eyeliner for years and while it's not the easiest to find in stores (Ulta is the only store near me and it's 35 miles away) I will make sure to make a special trip just to get this!!  It's so good, I've even hooked my co-workers up with this and they swear by it too.  My favorite colors are brown (winter) and bronze (summer).  The best part is that #Ulta also lets you stack their coupons on this brand while running frequent BOGO 50% off!!
Andressa K.
Review for: Black more...
I bought this at Ulta Beauty and I liked how resistant it’s. My eyes tend to become watery when I’m tired and this product remains intact even when my eyes are watery. The only complain that I have is that this product makes my eye sensitive and after I apply I feel a little of discomfort
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Review for: Brown more...
I noticed that I had an unopened NYX eyeliner in my makeup box and decided to try it out the other night. I must've gotten it from IPSY or something! I actually really liked it. It glided on so smoothly and it seemed to stay on the whole night. These are cheap as well!
Vicki C.
Austin, TX
This is a decent retractable eyeliner. I have this in Deep purple, which is a nice alternative to a black eyeliner. It does tug a bit and is difficult to apply, but a lot of eyeliners do that to me. I don't see myself reaching for this as often as other eyeliners; it is just okay.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: White more...
This is a good eyeliner. I like that it's retractable, the price isn't bad, and the product goes on pretty smoothly. I haven't had any glaring issues with it, but I also haven't been wowed by it either. It's fairly pigmented, and it looks fine.
Andrea B.
I can’t get enough of different eyeliners and this is one of my favorites. It glides on easy and retracts back for a no mess finish. It lasts pretty much all day and the color is perfect. You can even use a smudger to create a smoky look.
Jasmine D.
Newport, KY
Does this smear?
Diana R.
Does this eye liner will smear me if I put it in my water line?
Lauren L.
Conway, AR
Does this eyeliner feel sticky to you?
Stacee M.
I found that this eyeliner was clumpy sometimes. Has anyone else experienced this? What is a better suggestion for eyeliner by NYX?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Pencil or Pen applicator?