BY NYX

Twist and shout! Renowned for its extreme lasting power this creamy liner delivers intense pigmentation and precise application in an easy twist-up tube that never needs sharpening.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Bronze Powder (CI 77400).

Aqua Green:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Silver Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Silica, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).

Lime Green:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Magnesium Silicate, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Turquoise Blue, Gray, Purple & Bronze:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Magnesium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Blue Eyes:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Magnesium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Golden Olive:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Magnesium Silicate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Gypsy Blue:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77499).

NYX Retractable Eye Liner
  • "I have this in white, and it works great for brightening around my eyes - on my waterline or inner corners." in 106 reviews
  • "I purchased two eyeliners in black & brown because they were on sale at Ulta, I had heard that the product was good but I had no idea that I would fall in love with them. The eyeliners are very creamy they go on so smooth. The color is extremely pigmented and the color lasts all day. I also use them to really make my smokey eye look pop, if smudged quickly it works amazing. " in 81 reviews
  • "I love the amount of colors this comes in! They are bright and vibrant and definitely gives your eyes that pop. I always put these on my lower lash liner and I never have a problem with smudging or running. They do wear if you rub them and cry so they are not waterproof. They do however wear very well considering the price" in 31 reviews
Mayra L.
Arroyo Grande, CA
Review for: Black more...
I have very oily eyelids and watery eyes so finding an eyeliner that actually stays is very hard for me. I’ve tried very expensive high end brands and they all end up all over my eye lids (so embarrassing). A girl that did my makeup for a wedding happened to use this nyx one on me and I was so surprised it lasted all night with minimal smudging since I know NYX is a budget friendly brand. This is now the only eyeliner I use on my waterline and lid. It does not make my sensitive eyes watery and it stays put for most if not all of the day. So happy I found it! NYX Retractable Eye Liner
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
Love this color and how it glides. I but it states it is water proof sorry it is not. I wish they could come come out with a pen like this that really is water proof. What I mean by this after a few hours wearing it starts to run, looks like bruise under my eye. I need to carry make up remover and take it off and replace it but then my concealer and other makeup under my eye is all messed up
Dyamond W.
Texas
Review for: Deep blue more...
I use this eyeliner for travel because it’s affordable and if I lost it I wouldn’t be mad. After you have used it a couple of times the application becomes smooth but the first couple of times not so smooth. The only thing that I don’t care for is that it breaks easily causing me to lose product. It doesn’t bother me that much but sometimes it does because it will break mid brow 😩 . Overall it is good for travel.
Brittany L.
biloxi
Review for: Gypsy blue, Deep Purple, Purple more...
Let me start by saying that I absolutely LOVE the colors in this line. So many bold options! I am absolutely a die hard NYX fan. I have found though that a few of the colors have dried up a bit and won’t write on the skin without breaking into little pieces. Maybe mine is too old and I need a new one. Either way these are cheap and good eye liners other than that they dry up over time!
Natalie K.
New Richmond, WI
Review for: Brown, Other more...
THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST!!!!!  I've been using this eyeliner for years and while it's not the easiest to find in stores (Ulta is the only store near me and it's 35 miles away) I will make sure to make a special trip just to get this!!  It's so good, I've even hooked my co-workers up with this and they swear by it too.  My favorite colors are brown (winter) and bronze (summer).  The best part is that #Ulta also lets you stack their coupons on this brand while running frequent BOGO 50% off!!
Jennifer E.
Dallas, TX
The retractable eyeliner the best eyeliner that I've used. It's super smooth and easy to apply. And you can easily smudge it out if you're going for a smokey eye look. It's easy to control how much product you're applying, so you don't have to worry about getting it all over yourself.
Annie S.
Corning
Review for: Black more...
The NYX retractable eye liner is my favorite! I always use black. It is great for the price. Other eye liners tend to smudge and are gone after hours of applying but this stays on almost all day. The package is minimal good for the environment. The only eye liner I know I can rely on.
Amanda L.
East Brunswick
Review for: Gypsy Blue more...
I absolutely love these eyeliner! They are my favorite to use on my lower lid. This eyeliner is very long lasting and come in so many fun colors as a makeup artist it’s always fun to be able to play with color! They are so soft and glide on the eye so nicely, I want all the colors!
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Review for: Brown more...
I noticed that I had an unopened NYX eyeliner in my makeup box and decided to try it out the other night. I must've gotten it from IPSY or something! I actually really liked it. It glided on so smoothly and it seemed to stay on the whole night. These are cheap as well!
Jayme S.
Gettysburg
This is one of my favorite eye liners. It is very easy to apply and I love using it. I can create good wings with this eyeliner and I find myself repurchasing it often. I recommend this product to a friend and I think that the price point is very good.
Jasmine D.
Newport, KY
Does this smear?
Diana R.
Does this eye liner will smear me if I put it in my water line?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Pencil or Pen applicator?
Stacee M.
I found that this eyeliner was clumpy sometimes. Has anyone else experienced this? What is a better suggestion for eyeliner by NYX?
Lauren L.
Conway, AR
Does this eyeliner feel sticky to you?