BY NYX #64 in Eyeliner

Twist and shout! Renowned for its extreme lasting power this creamy liner delivers intense pigmentation and precise application in an easy twist-up tube that never needs sharpening.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Bronze Powder (CI 77400).

Aqua Green:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Silver Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Silica, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).

Lime Green:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Magnesium Silicate, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Turquoise Blue, Gray, Purple & Bronze:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Magnesium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Blue Eyes:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Magnesium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Golden Olive:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Magnesium Silicate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Gypsy Blue:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77499).

• I found that this eyeliner was clumpy sometimes. Has anyone else ...3 Answers
  • Does this eye liner will smear me if I put it in my water line?5 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner feel sticky to you? 3 Answers
Justina W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This liner was honestly the best to use for my Halloween look the past 2 years and for every day use! I picked it up at Target for a super reasonable price compared to going to Ulta, and it is phenomenal. It glides on nicely and doesn't smudge as much as the wet n wild liner I tried when doing a test run. Since I thought I was only going to use it for Halloween, I didn't really want to spend too much on a liner in general, explaining why I went to wet n wild 1st, but after that didn't turn out the way I wanted I decided to go for NYX. For thin lines and easy application I would honestly recommend trying this before spending too much on a bigger name brand liner. I used it on my fiance's face as well for his costume and he didn't complain when it came off easily with my make up remover! So for either every day wicked wings or that once a year make up mask, I would say try that baby out.
Natalie K.
New Richmond, WI
Review for: Brown, Other
THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST, THE BEST!!!!!  I've been using this eyeliner for years and while it's not the easiest to find in stores (Ulta is the only store near me and it's 35 miles away) I will make sure to make a special trip just to get this!!  It's so good, I've even hooked my co-workers up with this and they swear by it too.  My favorite colors are brown (winter) and bronze (summer).  The best part is that #Ulta also lets you stack their coupons on this brand while running frequent BOGO 50% off!!
brandi l.
Harvey
Review for: Brown
I love to have a good brown liner for the days I don't want to be soo bold. This liner delivered exactly what I was looking for. It's very affordable and it goes on creamy smooth and doesn't smear. Nyx is definitely becoming one of my favorite affordable professional lines!
Stephanie J.
Weslaco, TX
Review for: NYX Waterproof Retractable Eyeliner color MPE15 Bronze
Another Go-to drug store eyeliner. I use this on my waterline and it doesn't run or smudge. I've purchased this several times from Ulta and will continue to if I ever find a better one for a better price. At 4.99, nothing beats that! I use this almost every week if I want to create a full eye look especially for a night out. There have been times where I had to retouch my waterline, but like I said it does not run or smudge so no, you will not have a mess. I do recommend this fave of mine and PLUS it's cruelty free!
Lily V.
Review for: Black
I was looking for an eyeliner to put in my upper waterline/to tightline with that wouldn’t move or melt too much, and also wouldn’t break the bank. This is the BEST eyeliner I’ve ever used, hands down, and it absolutely has the best price tag! I’ve tried high end waterproof eyeliners and I still always reach for this one. It is tried and true and I’ve repurchased it probably 3 or 4 times now. Definitely give it a shot if you’re thinking about it!!
Kaitlyn G.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Black
I prefer retractable eyeliner over pencil so when I found this one I had to get it! Great color and long lasting. When I get to the end of the tube the bottom doesn’t fall out like most retractable eyeliners do
Emily C.
Glendale, CA
Review for: Brown
I use this in my waterline and sometimes as a subtle cat eye. I really love the formula of this product and how it doesn't run all over my face. I have repurchased at least three times and I love it more and more each time I use it. I love the look that it gives my eyes and how it doesn't cause irritation or any issues for me. It is a great eyeliner and can be used in so many different ways.
Rachel R.
Review for: NYX Waterproof Retractable Eyeliner color MPE15 Bronze
I purchased this product in hopes that it would stay on my waterline throughout the day. Unfortunately this product does what most eyeliners have done when I put it on my waterline, move to the outside corners of my eyes. I haven't gone swimming or anything with this eyeliner, but for me, it wasn't as waterproof as I needed it to be I guess.
Liz M.
Madison, WI
Review for: Brown
This product just didn't work for me. I have a really hard time finding eyeliner that will stay on my waterline, and thought this might be an inexpensive alternative to Urban Decay's 24/7 liner. Unfortunately, this only lasted about 2 hours after applying before it completely disappeared. It did apply very smoothly, but just isn't for me!
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: NYX Waterproof Retractable Eyeliner color MPE15 Bronze
These are your run of the mill eyeliner. I like to use a champagne shade for my waterline to brighten my eyes and a darker bronzey brown for my upper lid to create a soft natural looking line. The twist up feature is nice and convenient, but i wish it was also self sharpening as these are a very soft formula and become dull very easily.
Jasmine D.
Newport, KY
Does this smear?
Diana R.
Does this eye liner will smear me if I put it in my water line?
Stacee M.
I found that this eyeliner was clumpy sometimes. Has anyone else experienced this? What is a better suggestion for eyeliner by NYX?
Lauren L.
Does this eyeliner feel sticky to you?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Pencil or Pen applicator?