NYX Retractable Eye Liner

Retractable Eye Liner

I Have really been wanting this, can I put it on my waterline and is it waterproof ?
Does this smudge in the pool or beach water?
Is this truly waterproof?
Start your review of NYX Retractable Eye Liner!
Product Highlights
I have this in white, and it works great for brightening around my eyes - on my waterline or inner corners.in reviews
I purchased two eyeliners in black & brown because they were on sale at Ulta, I had heard that the product was good but I had no idea that I would fall in love with them. The eyeliners are very creamy they go on so smooth. The color is extremely pigmented and the color lasts all day. I also use them to really make my smokey eye look pop, if smudged quickly it works amazing. in reviews
...smudging or running. They do wear if you rub them and cry so they are not waterproof. They do however wear very well considering the pricein reviews
Yadira G.
Atwater, CA
NYX Retractable Eye Liner uploaded by Yadira G.
The perfect milky white! It is so brightening and really does make your eyes pop and look bigger! Ive tried many other brands and this one stays on the longest and brightest!
Adrian B.
Winter Haven, FL
NYX Retractable Eye Liner uploaded by Adrian B.
NYX Retractable Eye Liner uploaded by Adrian B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love eye liner crayons and when I saw this one from NYX, I was so excited!!! But that excitement was quickly deflated. I love the Deep Purple color but you can see in the pictures that it is anything but a smooth application. It skips around on the lower lash line and just looks blah on the upper lids. Ps... sorry for the creepy, up-close eyeball pic 😂
Elaine W.
NYC
NYX Retractable Eye Liner uploaded by Elaine W.
This is my go-to eyeliner for when I’m in a rush since I’m really bad at liquid eyeliners. It’s creamy and has great pigment. It doesn’t tug on my eyelids when I put it on. It does smudge a little so you’ll have to be careful if your eyelids are oily - I use a primer and it stays put.
San Lae Lae C.
NYX Retractable Eye Liner uploaded by San Lae Lae C.
Very sadly it doesn't stay on waterline which is the reason I buy this for. However around the eyes it lasts for about 4-6 hours. For the price it's ok but O have oily lids and I'm in the hunt for non-smearing nor budging eyeliner so this one is a miss.
Paige P.
Winter Garden, FL
NYX Retractable Eye Liner uploaded by Paige P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Extremely easy to use, goes on like butter and stays on! This was actually my first time using eyeliner so I found the product extremely easy to use, understand, and apply! I can’t wait to go get and try out more colors and start to play around even more!
Amanda B.
Coaling, AL
NYX Retractable Eye Liner uploaded by Amanda B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this! I use it to brighten up my eyes (especially after being up with kids all night) to make me look bright and awake. I love the pop it gives my eyes and I especially love the price. Great quality and I don’t feel bad about purchasing.
Ysabel L.
NYX Retractable Eye Liner uploaded by Ysabel L.
Purchased at: Target
Es realmente bueno y duradero. No se corre y es fácil de aplicar y su textura es suave y no lastima el ojo. Me gusta y lo uso en la mayoría de mis looks coloridos. Lo recomiendo 100%
Sierra S.
N Ridgeville, OH
NYX Retractable Eye Liner uploaded by Sierra S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product! I use it on my waterline on my bottom of my eyes to give my blue eyes a popping feeling. Sometimes it comes off on its own which can be annoying
Jessica O.
NYX Retractable Eye Liner uploaded by Jessica O.
Purchased at: Target
The NYX Retractable Eye Liner is a great drugstore eyeliner. I used this on my waterline to open up my eyes more. The formula creamy and glides on super smooth. It also causes no irritation, which I love. The pigmentation is really nice and show’s up super strong on my waterline. It stay’s in place and last’s pretty much all day, depending on what you are doing or if it’s super humid out. I would recommend putting this on before you put on eyeliner or tight line. A great product for a great price !
Annie M.
Mckinney, TX
NYX Retractable Eye Liner uploaded by Annie M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this eyeliner so much! It’s super easy to use! I’ve never had issues with smearing, and it applies smoothly and is very pigmented! It’s affordable and I’d 10/10 recommend getting this eyeliner!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...