2 colors available

BY NYX

All-Over Bronzer Illuminator Pressed Powder Adds a sunkissed glow to face and decollete. The perfect combination of bronze, rose and gold complement the skin. Cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mirror M.
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
There are six different colors included in the powder, shimmering white that works perfectly as a highlight, green and yellow to cancel out any redness, a pink to bring a little blush to the cheeks, and blue and purple to rid the skin of any sallowness.

I found that you can not only use this powder as a highlight to brighten up targeted areas of your face, or all over for a radiant look. The formula itself is very smooth and applies easily, but it may take a few layers to get a noticeable highlight.

Overall, this product is a great addition to any look, whether you want to highlight to the heavens, or or step out looking naturally bright and fresh faced.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Sunkissed
I definitely love the color variety in this. I like that it gives you a blush, hi lighter, and bronzer, yet ; I feel that this could have been more pigmented. Cute, easy packaging.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Wahiawa, HI
This powder is wonderful for adding on top of a finished look. It makes you just a look a Bit sunkissed and the pigment is subtle however effective. Well worth the price for sure. I would buy it again and I recommend anyone who likes a natural no makeup-makeup look.
April C.
April C.
Review for: Brighten
This product is great for setting liquid or cream highlight, I don't like using it as an actual finishing powder because of flashback. It's best if all colors are used together because on their own they are pretty blah.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Review for: Sunkissed
Really like this little brick. Has great colors, and I like that it has lighter tones and pink tones so I. An wear it year around and not look like I'm trying too hard To be tan. Very well priced and lasts a long time
Sherry R.
Sherry R.
Piedmont , SC
Two things for me make this product great:
It can be used on any skin tone(I'm light).
It can be used as blush, too, making for a quicker makeup time.
I recommend this product for all skin colors.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Review for: Sunkissed
This stuff lasts FOREVER! I love using this in place of a highlighter for a more natural look. It's not too shimmery and really looks nice as an eyeshadow as well.
Kat L.
Kat L.
Weaver, AL
This stuff is amazing! It gives a natural, healthy glow without the heaviness. I will be using this everyday with my NYX stay matte but not flat liquid foundation! Will definitely buy again!
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
Review for: Sunkissed
This product makes your skin look dewy and lovely with little bits of glitter. If you are a lady that enjoys a subtle naked look- this is the product for you.
Sharon W.
Sharon W.
I love how I can do multiple tones on my face with this powder. I also love how long it has lasted. The one negative is sometimes it irritates my eyes.
Sura A.