NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper, Pamela, 0.28-Ounce uploaded by member-5e6d1NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper, Pamela, 0.28-Ounce uploaded by Stephanie F.NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper, Pamela, 0.28-Ounce uploaded by Stephanie O.

BY JUBUJUB

Boost your lips to its fullest shape and size with our pump it up lip plumper. Our pump it up lip plumpers come in 5 assorted colors and each shade acknowledges well known sensual celebrity lips such as angelina jolie and scarlett johansson, along with... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kam V.
Boyne City
Ever feel like your lips are too little and not noticeable enough for lipstick? Because same. I got this product as a Christmas present in my stocking s few years ago and it actually works magic. I wouldn’t say my lips grew, but to me they definitely felt better and I was more confident in wearing lipstick colors other than nude out in public. You get a little tingly feeling on your lips once applying the product but after away you get used to it. By not I actually like the feeling. Definitely 10/10 product!
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I actually bought this awhile ago and keep forgetting to try it. I finally used it today and I took pics to compare the effects. It did plump my lips a little. It’s nothing dramatic. But hey, it worked. And it’s so affordable and just a pretty lipgloss. It’s totally worth it.
Heather C.
Bristol, TN
I use this plumper everyday. I have a few different shades and you can use them all day long. Great for everyday looks nothing too extreme. It is affordable and easy to use. I do buy this frequently. As it is a staple in my bag.
Rachel K.
Wellsburg, WV
It’s more of a tingly gloss than a lip plumper. I don’t see any significant or insignificant change in the size or volume of my lips. It does have a pretty sheen to it and makes a great gloss, just don’t expect too much.
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
One of my favorite lip plumpers. It looks like a regular gloss but gives the perfect natural looking full lip effect.
Stephanie F.
madrid
the labial enlarges the lips the bad thing is the effect qe leaves that is as it burned or that is the most sensational thing that has left me and that has had and causes me the effect is not bad but in my case I do not tolerate much the endurance with that in the lips, the use only in the case that it has session of photos but to leave for a long time not
Monica B.
New Philadelphia, OH
Does this really plump your lips? If so, how long does it last? NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
Does this product really plumb your lips?