NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #8 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Vanessa S.
Los Angeles , CA
If you're looking to buy new lip plumper please try these NYX lip plumbers. I first bought the clear pink gloss "Pamela" and you only need to apply one thin coat (if not it gets pretty sticky) and right away you feel your lips starting to tingle! It works. Plumped my lips and felt amazing while giving a beautiful gloss! Ran out and bought their nude color, a beautiful red, and their clear shade. I really love these lip plumper man, use them on a regular. Love the regular no hair applicators as well.
Chelsea P.
San Diego, CA
Great lip plumper! Don't expect this to make you look like you have lip injections and to permanently plump your lips it won't do that none of them will. Even Dior lip plumper didn't permanently plump my lips. This really will only work while you feel it tingling and bringing blood to your lips.

The only down side to this plumper is there is not as much pigmentation as I would like. I find the consistency thin and not too sticky. There isn't too much transfer when drinking / eating. These are very moisturizing and won't dry out your lips. Love them as much as my Dior and hard candy plumpers. I find it to have the same amount of pigmentation as Dior but much less than hard candy. Overall a decent plumper for only $6.
Milendra B.
Review for: Other more...
 I have been looking for an inexpensive glittery everyday lip gloss. Then I decided to stop the nearest  NYX Retail Stores store to see if they had any options. Immediately, I fell in love with this shade because of the gold. From the tester, the color is very subtle with one dip. However, the more you put on , the more glitter that will show up on your lips. The lip gloss is a wand which I favor over the squeeze tube. The gloss is sticky but not over bearing. I would buy this product again, but in a different color.
Renee C.
Midlothian
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Jessica more...
This is the perfect sparkly lip gloss. Not too sticky or too sparkly. I've tried many other lip glosses but this one is the best so far and it's cheap!
Paladi S.
hyderabad
Review for: Jessica more...
This variant is very good and it suits my lips... it pop out my lips and gives a glossy finish to my lips and the application is very good and glides in lips and the glossy look makes your lips look healthier and attractive and the product is great!
Yasmine M.
tunisia,Nabeul
This product is the only one I use and buy.. I love clear gloss. I like
to add lip liner to it so I can make it my own gloss. I love the
plumping gloss so much I wear it alone and even to bed sometimes.. Thank
you so much nyx for making me feel beautiful..
Veronica B.
I have one NYX Lip Plumper in the color 07 and I absolutely love it. It's such a gorgeous color and I love to either use it on its own or on top of other lipsticks. It has a tingly sensation that makes it feel like it's actually doing something. I adore this lip plumper!
Nicolæ P.
cordenons
Review for: Scarlett more...
Wow I love this lipgloss! I have tried quite a few different lip plumping glosses with Buxom being my favorite until I tried this. This really does make your lips look plump! When I have this on my lips are shiny, have a hint of color, and look super full. I really cant get over how plump my lips look with this on. The color of this is nice. It looks red in the tube and on the NYX website it says its a ulta sheer red. I do find the color to be ulta sheer but I dont really concider it a red. I find the color to be more of a medium pink. I useally apply about 2-3 coats of this(sometimes more!). The cost of this is $5.50 which is amazing! As the first reviewer for this product stated this has more of a cooling sensation. It doesnt tingle or burn, I expierenced no irritation with this product. I love this lipgloss!
Jae M.
Saint Louis , MO
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Lisa more...
This is the best Lip Plumper I’ve ever tried ! I leaves my lips with a shimmer shine that’s irresistible to look at. I received so many compliments when I where this plumper. It’s super easy to apply and I recommend this lip plumper to every woman that wants flirty and pouty lips. NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper
Stephanie L.
Los Angeles
I will NOT find any other good go-to lip plumper ever, i use this product in a every day basis, i use this product 99.9% in ALL of my pictures i have ever posted on social media. On top of me not wearing lipstick, i love lipgloss and this goes perfect beneath a layer gloss and completes the whole look! I have purchased this item more than 3 times in the color ”Angelica”. Forever and always will use this awesome lip plumper ❣️.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?