NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #8 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Efua s.
AMAZINGGGG! this is the bomb literally. I have a naturally big lip but this gives me life. it met its expectations and I would say it's better than the kylie lip kit. easy to apply and absorbs real fast and the matte-ness of the plumper shade is the best. RECCOMEND this.
Taj S.
This brand is amazing I love the way it make my lips feel brand new, I would recommend this brand to anyone
Chaimaa E.
tetouan
Perfect its amazin i looove the tecstur im in love with this brand its my favorit 😍😍😍🙏🏻👍🏻💯♥️
Krissandra M.
Ipswich , SD
Review for: Liv more...
Works good and does what it' meant to but doesn't leave a glossy shine for long. You have to apply it multiple times throughout the day to maintain the shine.
Kayla M.
Ocilla
Definitely love this product!!!! If you havent tried this product then you really should! Just give it a chance you will be happy that you did.
Marissa V.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I got the clear plumper so I could use it as a topper on my liquid lipsticks and I should have just gotten one with color because these products are very thick and gooey, not really what you want on top of something else. I like lighter feeling glosses and I'm not into thickly layered lips so it is a "wear by itself" product for me. It did tingle my lips which circulates blood to your lips and it makes them look shiny as mess which gives an illusion of bigger lips, so I'm not complaining. Even if it doesn't physically plump the lips the illusion is there, but if you don't like thick gooey glosses don't get this.
Tatum S.
Lee creek, CA
Yes this product slays so amazing and perfect results definitely a repetition buyer for this product
Ghofrane B.
Review for: Elizabeth more...
Nyx products for lips are top toop and tooop their textures are smooth and extraordinary. you won't neither feel dehydrated nor gelatinous ❤
Leslye H.
744 Harbortown blvd Perth Amboy nj
Review for: Angelina, Lindsay, Jessica, Liv, Scarlett, Pamela, Lisa, Kim, Elizabeth, Other more...
first time I use it and it’s really nice, i loved. I would like to continué using them
Mercedesz L.
Hamilton
I like this product but it doesn't really make ur lips bigger it just gives it a tingly feeling but it's a nice feeling
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?