NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #8 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Alexandria M.
Troy, OH
I thought this product didn't do anything, maybe because I already have large lips idk. The gloss smells good but it didn't really work??
Quetzali G.
83209 Dillon Ave apt 7 Indio C.A
It did nothing for my lips. It did have a little tingling effect but did nothing. I was excited to try it out.
Fay V.
Bourbonnais
I didn't like it very much. It didn't do much for me or my lips. My friend loves it though. I wouldn't buy it again.
Rachel L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I had a very severe allergic reaction to this. I know it is supposed to tingle but my lips were absolutely on fire
member-ffaed
Purchased at: CVS
I was not a fan at all. Very little plumping action, sticky and not very good color coverage. I will stick with Venom
Amie K.
I bought this lip plumper in the sheer color "Liv" hoping that it would give me that tingling sensation and feeling of plumped up lips. Unfortunately, I have to say that this was far from what I received. I basically feel like I'm using a clear lip gloss with no benefit. Extremely disappointed in this. I could have certainly taken my business and money elsewhere for a plumper that would do what it advertises on the site and packaging. NYX definitely has hit or miss products, sadly this was a miss.
saily o.
ive havent use these i wish i can so i cant give a review havent i would love to try it . and put it on my pages for my followers
Emalee R.
Twentynine Palms, CA
I didn’t notice and difference when using this product. It didn’t even tingle it felt like I was just putting gloss on.
Briannah W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Elizabeth more...
This never really did anything for me. My lips never looked different. I always felt like it was a greasy layer over my lips.
Gracie B.
Raleigh, NC
It is ok. I wouldn’t buy this product again, because it just doesn’t have a long lasting effect and is a very sticky formula.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?