NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #8 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Maddie H.
Fort Collins
Review for: Scarlett more...
LOVE NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper does the job and would recommend the red color!!! it makes your lips feel so plump! also the red looks so so nice and stays for awhile! very cheap for how well it does would buy it again and again!
Caroline S.
Review for: Lisa more...
I was really pleasantly surprised by this product! I never expected it to work as well as it did, but it does actually live up to its name (which plumbers rarely do). Only downside, is that it is fairly thick.
Natalie A.
NYX is a unique company. I love how extreme and funky they are but also classy and elegant the same time. Big thumbs up
Kenya W.
Texas
Review for: Lisa more...
Hi, i really enjoyed using this wonderful product. It was very effective for me. It was also very smooth and gentle. It really met ny expectations when i used it. I would like to se a bigger packaging, but overall it was a great product!!!!!
Delia R.
I love these lip plumber they make my lips a little more plumped it’s not an exaggerating plumb it’s more like a natural plum and the best part is it’s like a colored gloss it makes my lips look soo good
universal color I believe <3 . shinny not sticky like other glosses or lip plumper.

ultra shiny with micro glitters in it. the color suits my Asian skin so well it flatters my skin tone which is medium tone btw.

The color is to die for.
Emily S.
So good nice colors and great make your lip plump good value not expensive recommend it
Marina A.
Colonia, NJ
Nyx has amazing lip products. They never leave me feeling dry or cracked. The lip plumper definitely makes them look fuller
Sue G.
NYX is by far one of my favorite lip product brands. It is so affordable. It never fails to impress. I was especially impressed by the lip plumper, it is so easy to use, and very long lasting, you barely need to reapply. I highly highly recommend this product.
Peyton S.
The tingle was weird, but I kind of enjoyed it after a bit! This made my lip appear filler for a time and I really liked the gloss and color!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?