NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Ingredients

Riley C.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Liv more...
The nyx lip plumper didn’t plump my lips but made the appearance that it did it lasted me a year and a half it was for a good price the packaging was pretty basic I would recommend because it is pretty and somewhat works
💯% m.
Compared to most higher end lip plumbers this is good for its price. It gives your lips a little bit of a plump, won’t last for hours on end but that’s not what this product is meant to do. It’s a good bang for the buck.
Hannah B.
Atlanta , GA
As soon as you put it on you feel the tingling sensation of the lip plumper working! And it does! You’ll have slightly bigger and fuller lips with this product without the excessive stinging that other products give you.
Ashton M.
Mc Calla, AL
Review for: Kim more...
One of my favorite lip products of all time! I usually don’t like the way gloss looks on my lips but I use this every morning before I apply my makeup. I have naturally normal/large lips and this gives them a nice plump.
Kelly V.
Alloway
Review for: Lindsay more...
Has a nice tingle feel to it, not too bad though. It is a bit sticky but I don’t mind it and it blends well with other lipsticks. It is very cheap for the price and worth the money! I would def but again in other colors!
Britney M.
New Jersey
It’s sooo amazing. I love the way it sits on my lips. It makes my lips look so full and so nice when I need to go to a special events. I would recommend this to people who need a little more extra fullness in their lips.
Michelle T.
Review for: Jessica more...
Really great plumper! I love it! ❤️NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper is really the best because now my lips look super juicy and the color pay off is good as well! I would recommend to my friends without a doubt tbh
Abby H.
Benton
This is one of the best lip plumper’s I have ever used. As soon as you put it on you can feel it going so work. I use the one with no color so it works perfectly as a base or top coat for any other lip products I’m using.
Claudia D.
Makes my lips nice and plump. Great to put on before a lipstick to make lips appear bigger. Moisturizing and smooth. Would definitely repurchase. For sure worth the price and has great packing as well. I highly recommend
Shaylee L.
McComb
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Scarlett more...
This product was okay. It stained my lips just a bit but was long lasting. It has nice packing and it is actually a product I bought this once but I might would buy this again. There is a variety of colors to choose from!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?