NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Alexandria A.
Charleston, WV
Review for: Scarlett more...
I enjoyed using this product. I got it around Christmas from Ulta. The plumping aspect works nicely for a small tingle. The packaging is nice but the applicator is a little smaller than I’m used to. I don’t think I would buy again though.
Amanda R.
Not the best. Again, I really liked the shine it gave my lips, but it didn’t really do any plumping at all. It made my lips tingle a bit, but I didn’t see a difference afterwards. However if you’re looking for a good gloss these are great!
Rosa b.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Elizabeth more...
Nyx is amazing in most of its products, if used this a few times not a fan of gloss looks, the packaging is pretty nice, It’s worth the price didn’t disappoint me, Idk if I would buy another one because like I said I’m not a fan of gloss.
nikki c.
Warren, MI
Great color selection and very great price. I must say that this product is very sticky and just so uncomfortable on my lips. This is another let down in which i did not notice a difference in the size of my lips. Will not purchase again.
Victoria B.
Newport
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Jessica more...
Works well for a drug store brand lip plumper. Smells pretty good too but if you want the lip plump to last awhile, I would recommend buying a more expensive brand.
Kim B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I loved this product! It comes in a nice variety of colors. I have 3 and they're all gorgeous. You can't beat the price of this too! My only complaint is that it is a little sticky at first and doesn't last super long. Still worth the buy
Cheyenne M.
Cypress, CA
This is an amazing lip plumper as well as a great lip gloss. You can put this over your lipstick or liner. You can use it as a everyday gloss. I like to use it by putting it on wait a couple minutes clean it off and but a matte lipstick over to make my lips look nice and plump!!!
Lauren A.
Solon, OH
I love NYX lip products, they really are some of the best out there. This is a nice gloss, makes your lips tingle. I dont think it makes them bigger by any means but maybe a little bit. Its a good price for a nice gloss and color.
Allie S.
Such a great an affordable lip plumper! Doesn’t leave my lips feelings all weird throughout the whole day. I would totally recommend this for anyone wanting to get started with a lip plumper and aren’t sure whether to splurge yet or not!
Delaney G.
Review for: Pamela more...
This was my first lip plumper I had ever purchased so I wasn’t too sure what to expect. It applies easily though it is quite sticky on the lips. The slight tingling sensation is nice and it leaves your lips looking super shiny and full!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?