NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Rachaelnbrook M.
Chicago
I loved the Nyx clear gloss plumper it went on so smooth It was like I could see results quick and I love the shine I have only used the non color clear gloss one but it's a fav💋
Isabel V.
Lancaster, PA
I bought this without any prior knowledge about this product. I was looking for a good lip plumping gloss and thought I'd try out this because I typically have enjoyed NYX lip products. It comes with a wand-tip applicator which makes it easy, quick, and convenient to apply the product. However, if you use a lipstick underneath, the lipstick color will transfer on to the wand-tip applicator. This may bother some people but it personally does not bother me. In terms of its claims, it does exactly what it says it'll do. As soon as I apply it to my lips, I feel a tingling sensation and within a few seconds/minutes, my lips start to plump up. It's isn't as dramatic as actually getting lip fillers (of course) but it does a good job at making my lips appear bigger than normal. It also gives a nice, glossy finish that isn't too sticky or thick. It definitely feels lightweight. The only downside to this product is the shade selection. It looks like this gloss had a tint to it but once applied to the lips, it goes on clear. This was a bit disappointing as I was expecting a colored, lip-plumping gloss. All in all, it did what it claimed and I'm satisfied with this product. I would actually prefer this over the Soap & Glory lip plumping gloss that makeup artists/gurus rave about. I also purchased that gloss but did not like it.
Alyssa D.
Allen
Review for: Other more...
I can’t recall what color I used but this honestly is just a lip gloss with plumper in the label. There was no plumping effect what so ever to it. At least the colors are pretty!
Melissa W.
Greensboro , NC
Purchased at: Kohl's
This is my go-to plumper for lips. Right after you put it on you feel a tingling, kinds like your lips have fell asleep. Then you see NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper do it's work!! I'm in love with this product. The colours are wonderful and long lasting effects!
Mariah C.
Owasso
Review for: Liv more...
Great lip plumper. burns but not unbearable. adds a pretty gloss! It definitely met my expectations especially for the price. You can find them at any drugstore. 10/10 recommend
Goddess G.
Poughkeepsie
For the price of this item and its quality, its truly a great buy! I love NYX products because they're the perfect blend of great price and great quality, highly recommend this!
shay p.
Review for: Pamela more...
Okay so this product definitely has along of tingling at first I did not notice a difference but that was because I wasn’t applying a fair amount . I purchased at my local Walgreens and I use it on the regular basis . It has a fruity smell , It isn’t really sticky at all , And it has and the color is a little opaque .
Jessi B.
Pataskala
Review for: Other more...
I was a little skeptical of the NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper, this was the first time I’ve bought it. I got it at my local cvs and it did not disappoint! The packaging is so sleek and smooth, and didn’t make my lips feel dry or on fire. 10/10 would recommend!
member-8fb4c
This lip plumper was good for making my lips look and feel great. This product stimulates my lips making them look fuller than they actually are. I love the smell and I believe you can lick it off after. It also had my lips looking glossy.
Rian p.
round rock
It is really great for the price, so is all of nyx, but this goes on really well and will stay on there when you eat or drink which to me is what I always look for. The colors are very bright and colorful I would definitely recommend this
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?