NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Ashley A.
Review for: Jessica more...
I think NYX is a great brand for it's affordable price!  I was very pleased with their lip plumper the first time I used it,  definitely think it's a great product to buy if you are on a budget but want slightly fuller lips!  The color I got was great too!
Isabella D.
New York
I have been using this stuff for years and I always recommend it to everyone I know. It is such an amazing product and I will continue to keep purchasing it! I always say NYX has the best lip products, especially for their price, and it’s true, they never fail to disappoint me!
Lindsey A.
Marana , AZ
Review for: Elizabeth more...
I love this fun affordable lip plumper. I have full lips as it is but it’s nice to add a little umph. It lasts as well as any other NYX gloss. This is my first time trying this lip plumper. I would suggest it to my friends and family if they asked me which lip plumper I use.
Rebecca P.
Downingtown, PA
Not my favorite gloss. Granted I haven’t used these in a while, so the formula may have changed, but when I used these products they were sticky, not very pigmented, no plumping whatsoever, and were mainly just sparkly. Which is pretty, but not the intention I bought it for.
Fathumo M.
Minneapolis
Purchased at: Target
I have small lips and I do need a lip Plummer, a little help never hurt! I used to put this on every morning as I do my makeup, but now that I run out of it, I just can’t wait to get my hands on it again.
Sydney H.
Bowling Green, KY
The first few times I used this, I felt the tingling sensation that usually comes with plumping products, but never saw any results. Since then, I NEVER feel the tingle or see results. I only use this product now as a light gloss or to get the foundation color off my lips, HA
Mariah C.
Globe
First off, the color is amazing an very long lasting.  NYX never disappoints, the color lasted all day and was easy to put on.  I reapplied once in the afternoon before dinner.  I received a lot of compliments on this color and it's a part of my daily routine.
Gracelyn C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Angelina, Scarlett, Pamela, Lisa, Kim, Elizabeth more...
They were great and they work very well for me and they weren’t expensive they meet my expectations very well The packaging is normal kinda cute YES I would recommend it to others
member-97727
Review for: Liv more...
This is a very nice lipstick totally recommend it it’s a very nice color as well love ittttt!!!! Y’all should go and review it as well and it has very nice packaging as well. I recommend it! Also very nice.
Valeria M.
Comanche, TX
Review for: Angelina more...
This glos is incredible! It’s super nice and smooth. I love the color to my skin it look so natural tu my lips .  I really recommended this product. Another thing that I love about this glos it super cheap only cost 5 dollors . And you can find it at Ntc store .
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?