NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Rana B.
Fremont
The NYX Pump it Up is a fairly good product that does it's job well. I like that it has colour options unlike the other lip plumpers available in the market. The red shade is my go-to lippy. I am hoping that they launch a matte lip plumper that will go well with my matte lip shades.
Regina A.
Selden
I felt it only plumped up my lips for a short time. I'm looking for a longer lasting product. The product went on smooth and I did not get a negative reaction. The colors are limited.
Dana D.
I love this product I love the tingling feel the minute you put it on. My only gripe is that it doesn’t last very long. The color is subtle and great over long last colors.
Autumn L.
Tacoma
Review for: Scarlett more...
I was expecting a little more plumper lips but all in all I liked it. The color held up nice while my lips looked full and big. I wish it would have lasted longer. I also wish it came in bigger tubes. But all in all it was a good plumper and I loved the shade of red it left.
Jomarie S.
Orlando, FL
I wouldn't really call this product a lip plumper, its more of a lipgloss. There's no tingly sensation when applying this plumper and I don't really see any effects compared to other similar products. The color Lisa, is really pretty and sparkly but I wouldn't call this a plumper at all.
Jennifer C.
Flowery Br, GA
I love Nyx to begin with but their lip plumper is out of the world!  It is really easy to apply and the colors are great!  I really like the nudes.  It lasts all day and the packaging is literally the cutest!  I will buy again because it is so affordable!
Danielle G.
Review for: Kim more...
Definitely a go to in my routine! This shade is gorgeous on my fair/light skin tone and it’s inexpensive! A great dupe for the Too Faced Lip Injection. It gives your lips a fuller, pouted look, and it can be combined with a matte lip for the extra umpf! Definitely would buy again!!
Sabrina K.
Long Grove, IL
It does it's job but in my opinion over time it stops working. It's a really nice cheap alternative of a lip plumper than your normal high end one and the gloss itself is not sticky. I do repurchase it but I don't always reach for it since I do have better lip plumping lip glosses.
Madison B.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Angelina, Jessica, Pamela, Lisa, Kim, Elizabeth more...
Plumps real well ...love the products applies very smooth .....does not dry out lips.. or make it flakey.......has a great shine.... very very very great products recommended highly of me recommend to everyone
Jennifer T.
San Diego
Review for: Lisa more...
I actually got this as a gift. And I started using it and it was such a good color. And I love how it felt on my lips. It’s was very easy to apply it wasn’t messy at all. And I would love to get this product again.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?