NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

member-c94dc
Its a fantastic lip plumper it makes your lips look bigger and normal at it has this marvelous smell.I have bought them trillions of times and i don’t think i will stop buying them.I really recommend this product.👍🏻
Stephanie J.
This is something that I received as a gift and it isn't something that I typically use, but I have found that when my lips need a little something extra, I do like this product. I use the colour Lindsey over some of my nude liquid lipsticks and I like the glossy look this gives my lips.
Diana B.
when it comes to Nyx plump lip plumpers I love these products they're so affordable the colors are always so beautiful they work as what they say they do and I totally recommend it for a drugstore affordable lip plumper and you won't drop the bank by buying a few of these at the same time
Baddie M.
hackettstown
I Ike this product a lot I love it dm and it really does plump my lips!!
NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper is really great!! Although I do wish they can come out with more neutral colors that match my lips but other than that I love!!
Alondra P.
Puerto Rico ✈️ VA
I love the NYX pump it up lip plumper. I use the shade Angelina because I want a golden glow on my face, and it makes my lips look juicy and healthy. This is my go to lip product; I reach for it everyday especially when I'm on the go because it goes with everything and completed any look.
Rachel P.
Killeen, TX
Review for: Jessica more...
It is an amazing color. I love how it felt in my lips and they looked fuller. NYX products are affordable and gives you ability to play without have a lot of cost.
Nicole M.
This is such an amazing product, it goes on smooth and feels hydrating and looks great on. The amount of gloss to the look is great and I get a lot of compliments on my lips when worn.
𝒦𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓃 🔅.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Elizabeth more...
NYX has been by far my favorite lip glass and lip plumber I’ve bought. If you are looking for a nice product that’s smooth and actually plumps your lips then this is the product for you! I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to make their lips just a little more plumper.
Litzy D.
yuba city
Review for: Pamela more...
This lip plumper is absolutely incredible . The first time I used it I was mind blown. It made my lips look
So natural and plumped and
It does give you like a gloss which I love me a glossy lip !!!!!!!!!
DeDe D.
28412
I think this is a great lip plumper ! You can not beat the price and the range of colors are beautiful! For all skin tones! You will love and save a bunch of $$$$
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?