NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Christi K.
MONTROSE, CO
Review for: Elizabeth more...
I am a huge fan of this brand and their lip glosses are one of my favorites. I purchased this a few weeks ago and have been using it almost daily. It is true to NYX formula as far as texture, application, and formula. I love the color and I love that it's not sticky. However, there is no plumping involved.
shayna scott s.
united states
While it does eventually do its job at plumping the lips it is not as good as the too faced one. It is also a bit sticky but I usually wipe them off before applying lipstick. Sometimes will wear with a chapstick and it's more like a gloss. Lasts fairly long but I carry mine with me if I need to reapply.
Genesis G.
Review for: Scarlett more...
I went out on a limb and figured I'd give this a shot and I actually like it, which surprised me a lot. It's not super sticky, I like the cooling sensation it gives, and the color is light and natural. I can't say it's super plumping, which I'm sure it isn't supposed to do but I honestly do see that my lips are slightly more plump. It kind hydrates and fills in the lines to make my lips look more full.
Maggie W.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I don’t think it does much as a lip plumper. I would say it’s pretty decent as a gloss though. Idk maybe if you are very opposed to the extreme tingling sensations of normal plumping glosses you could try this one out it had very mild tingling. I saw very little results out of the plumping aspect though.
Stephanie R.
Lancaster
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Liv more...
This is the best lip plumper I’ve ever tried, I really like it, it makes my lips look nice with put using a lip plumper sucking thing lol idk the name of it, but I really recommend it, you girls should give it a try.
Gabriela S.
Canyon
I have such dry lips, and I use plumper to smooth my lips before using lipstick. I've tried several brands and I like this one the best, clear color when I can find it.
Brooke C.
Mathis, TX
This product works just as a thought it would it lasts long and as always has my lips feeling glamorous. Especially when im going to a event or just for myself i absoulty love it. Although i havent tried any other brand..if anyone else has can i hear about your experience with the product. thank you!!
Angie I.
Milpitas , CA
Review for: Elizabeth more...
I like using this under most of my lipsticks to get my lips to plump up a bit. It doesn’t plump them up a lot but it does slightly. The tingling feeling isn’t that intense but for every day use this is pretty good.
Aliza A.
Sorrento, Florida
Review for: Lindsay, Kim, Elizabeth more...
These plumpers are great. The tints are also very good. When I use them it plumps them and leaves a tinted gloss as if I was using a lip gloss. I really recommend these
Ruby B.
Buffalo, NY
Uso este producto cuando quiero tener un poco más de volumen en mis labios. Lo recomiendo para jóvenes que estén buscando un producto económico. Lo puede conseguir en Ulta beauty allí es que los consigo.

Entren a mi canal de YouTube: Ruby Batista
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?