NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Chelsea H.
Frederick, MD
These come in really pretty colors and they do give a small tingle, I can’t really tell a big difference in my lips when I do use the product though. I would still buy it just for the color alone.
Heather S.
Newton
Review for: Angelina, Lindsay, Jessica, Pamela, Kim, Elizabeth more...
Love this stuff! I don’t have the fullest lips ever but this helps me look as if I do 😍😍 NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper  if you haven’t tried this product yet, you are missing out big time! It definitely helps me get the finishing touch on my makeup look for the day! Buy it you will not regret it!
Topacio r.
Weslaco
I like the tingle it gives you. But over all I wouldn't not wear with out pairing it with another lipstick or lippie, and I didn't not see much of a difference in my lips.
Crystal M.
Tuttle
I purchased this at CVS and used it for a few weeks to see if it would look better after using it for some time. When you put it on you can feel it tingle a little but it sure did not do anything for me and I have used better lip plumper. I do not think I would purchase this again and would use something else.
Louanne P.
Parkland
NYX Pump it Up Lip Plumper in the color Scarlett is beautiful.  It made my lips very full and plump as promised.  I wasn't sure I would love NYX, but it truly delivered the look i was looking for and is a new favorite go to lip color for me.   I look forward to trying other colors in this line.
Ivette R.
Review for: Lindsay more...
I️ love I️t it’s not a great plumper but I️t works as a great gloss for an everyday type of thing. It’s also not expensive at all compared to other glosses/plumper.
Sydney G.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
I wasn’t a big fan of this at all. It seemed very thin to me. It was my first time using the product. It wasn’t very long lasting. Wasn’t expensive which is why I wasn’t so mad. But I personally I wouldn’t recommend it
makexmexblushh💋 F.
Warren
Review for: Kim more...
Amazing lip plumper! I have somewhat thin lips, and this product made them pillowy and soft. Its not sticky, like other lip plumper on the market and leaves a nice sheen.
Destiny W.
Thibodaux
I decided to pick this product up one day at Ulta after seeing a few youtubers use it. I have to admit that it is a great dupe for the higher brands. It actually works. In less than a few seconds after applying it you will get that tingling sensation and that means that it's starting to work. Great product.
Becca R.
Albany, OR
Review for: Lindsay more...
So good! I can’t use it too often because I don’t like wearing lipstick all the time. But when I do wear it, it lasts all day. I bought it because my best friend used it and now I’m obsessed! I’ve had my mom buy it also!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?