NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

||Evelyn||
Review for: Liv more...
I liked this product I honestly expected the worst since it was my first time buying it. It met all my expectations especially because it was so affordable
It isnt very long lasting but other than that I would recommend it
edith g.
san antonio
Honestly I love the brand and I am a huge fan of their lip products but I was not a fan of the lip plumper. I didn't see an improvement nor did I feel the fullness. For me this one missed the mark.
D.D. D.
Lebanon, VA
I am a bargain shopper so I try to get the best make up at the cheapest prices when I tried this edit me all expectations but it made enough to continue to repurchase as needed
Chelsea H.
Frederick, MD
These come in really pretty colors and they do give a small tingle, I can’t really tell a big difference in my lips when I do use the product though. I would still buy it just for the color alone.
Taylor B.
Chicago
Review for: Elizabeth more...
Wasn’t a fan of the Nyx “lip plumper”. It sort of felt like a DIY concoction off an Instagram post with cayenne. I felt more of a burn/irritation than an actual plump like Buxom. Great price point but truly not worth it - save up for a brand that knows what they’re doing! NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper
Heather S.
Newton
Review for: Angelina, Lindsay, Jessica, Pamela, Kim, Elizabeth more...
Love this stuff! I don’t have the fullest lips ever but this helps me look as if I do 😍😍 NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper  if you haven’t tried this product yet, you are missing out big time! It definitely helps me get the finishing touch on my makeup look for the day! Buy it you will not regret it!
Topacio r.
Weslaco
I like the tingle it gives you. But over all I wouldn't not wear with out pairing it with another lipstick or lippie, and I didn't not see much of a difference in my lips.
Louanne P.
Parkland
NYX Pump it Up Lip Plumper in the color Scarlett is beautiful.  It made my lips very full and plump as promised.  I wasn't sure I would love NYX, but it truly delivered the look i was looking for and is a new favorite go to lip color for me.   I look forward to trying other colors in this line.
Crystal M.
Tuttle
I purchased this at CVS and used it for a few weeks to see if it would look better after using it for some time. When you put it on you can feel it tingle a little but it sure did not do anything for me and I have used better lip plumper. I do not think I would purchase this again and would use something else.
makexmexblushh💋 F.
Warren
Review for: Kim more...
Amazing lip plumper! I have somewhat thin lips, and this product made them pillowy and soft. Its not sticky, like other lip plumper on the market and leaves a nice sheen.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?