NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Kimberly M.
HUTCHINSON
Review for: Scarlett more...
This product was okay. I don’t feel it plumped the lips up like it says. I would not purchase it again as it wasn’t what I expected. It seems like just any other lipstick to me. I would not recommend it.
Melinda H.
Bristol, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
This lip plumper is very comfortable to wear. the shade range on this line is actually really nice. The formula is not singing on the lips but still gives a very nice plump luck in smoothies out lines.
Eva L.
mesa
Review for: Elizabeth more...
This product it’s good as well it is a lip plumper does the job okay and I got it at ulta it isn’t long lasting but it’s okay and the pricing it 5.99 I believe not to sure and I would also recommend!!!
HanXiao L.
Jersey City, NJ
Color is very pretty but it doesn't do mach in terms of lip plumper. I don't feel anything at all after apply it on my lips. It's my first experience with this lip plumper and I don't think that I will repurchase it. Even thought NYX is a drug store brand but the price tag of it is relatively high compare to other brands.
Review for: Elizabeth more...
I found that for the price point and the quality of this product it is definitely worth it. Although I already have big lips this plumper did the job perfectly and left my lips soft and full. I would purchase again, especially in this shade as I use as an everyday lip product.
Tiffany L.
Review for: Other more...
I’m giving this three stars because I genuinely like how it makes my lips look however it didn’t plump my lips as much as other brands have. It’s cheap, cute, and smells nice.
Mileny B.
Chicago
I tried it once and it was great. I wasn’t sure if to buy it because I never really heard reviews on it. But I decided to try it & I actually like it I don’t know I might buy it again . I recommend it
Amanda B.
West Haven, CT
Review for: Kim more...
I loved this plumper, the color is beautiful and goes perfectly with my light skin tone, it lasted about 2 hours without reapplication, the packaging was fairly average, I liked how you don’t get an excessive amount of product on the Dow foot applicator every time you pull it out, so you’re able to build it up as much as you like.
Aamori W.
Humble
This product was a steal they really plumped your lips without causing pain at was definitely a rebuy for me and I recommend it to everyone interested in a lip plumper they we affordable and great quality you guys should check it out.
Jaylah M.
Detroit , MI
I bought this lip gloss in clear! And I love love love it. It has this tingly feeling that lets me know it’s working and I can tell the difference in the fullness of my lips.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?