NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Odalis M.
Los angeles, CA
I looked at this product while I was shopping online. I love the way it looks on my lips and it does long a long while for me. easy to apply and remove
Nikki G.
Review for: Pamela more...
I love this natural neutral look and it plumps my lips at the same time! this is one of my go to products easy to apply as well and super long lasting!
Melanie B.
Haines City, FL
This product is really good. I was not expecting it to make your lips look so fabulous but it definitely did I would recommend this to all my friends.
Sarah D.
United States
I love these so much. The apply wonderfully and don't sting like some plumpers by other brands. I can see a difference after and the color is gorgeous.
Jess C.
Sallisaw, OK
This was my go to in college. It’s cheap, easy to find and works like a charm! It lasted me for months with weekly use and was decent for all day wear
Kiersten L.
Belleville, MI
Review for: Kim more...
it's okay for a typical drug store plumper. doesn't do much compared to some more abrasive ones but a decent lip product as most of nyx's products are.
Kayla M.
I have a large bottom lip but my top lip is non existing. This product paired with the perfect liner and all day wear stain helps boost my confidence!
member-ef41f
Very good lip plumper from the drugstore! This is a great item in a beginner collection or even a pro. NYX is a great lip brad that doesn’t disappoint!
Mirna J.
This are the best the price is amaxing and omg they make me feel like my lips are the most beatiful thing ever, they do what they promiss they will do
ruby m.
Garland, TX
I had got the brown/nude lip plumper and it worked efficiently and was also a good lip gloss. It plumped my lips a bit but not too much which i liked.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?