NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Mariah S.
I think urs wonder the color's they have are so fanatic once you tried one you can see such a difference make your lips nice a big with a beatful colors
Morgan m.
Greensburg, PA
I really like the minty sensation that happens on my lips, I just love the feeling! It seems to help plump my lips a little and Its a bit sticky though.
kim R.
Bronx, NY
By far one of the best lip plumpers on the market that I know of its affordable and super cute plus it's long lasting and doesn't make your lips crack l.
Erica M.
Henderson
Review for: Pamela more...
For the price it is okay. I can’t really tell if it plumps my lips that much, but it did quickly turn into my favorite lipgloss so that’s an added bonus.
Nikaury B.
Passaic , NJ
Review for: Angelina more...
This product is honestly my favorite lip plumper. Love the texture which is not too sticky on the lips and smells amazing. Definitely gets the job done!
Kasey W.
Swannanoa, NC
Love thisbproduct it does tingle as it works butttt.....IT WORKS is the point affordable lovely shades and clear to top any of your fave shades as well.
Erika H.
Review for: Scarlett more...
Is not very very pigmented but if you kno how to apply will give you a nice layer of color that you can Build one on top of the other to make it perfect.
Angelina H.
macomb
This is, in my opinion and phenomenal product and would recommend. Although it may sting a little towards the beginning the end result is well worth it.
Nena M.
Great Falls, MT
So good. Love NYX products they are amazing. I'd love to try more of their stuff. I love their contour stick I used to get it from wish now they are gone
Alma V.
Laveen, AZ
I love the feel of this plumber on my lips! I already have full lips but this adds volume making my lips look soft.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?