NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Nena M.
Great Falls, MT
So good. Love NYX products they are amazing. I'd love to try more of their stuff. I love their contour stick I used to get it from wish now they are gone
Kimberly N.
Gadsden
This is more affordable for me but it works amazingly it does its job has awesome colors to it honestly you can't even tell it's not the expensive stuff
Jaelyn B.
Waynesboro
They make my lips sooooooooo unchapped so when I go to sleep it keeps my lips hidrated at night when I go to sleep when I wake up it is still on my lips
Amanda B.
Saint George, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Liv, Kim more...
These are good lip plumper with great color payoff. Drugstore product so price is great and comes in a variety of colors. Packaging is sleek and simple.
Emily D.
McHenry , IL
NYX is one of my very favorite brands but the plumping effect of these isn’t too dramatic, but I do really love the colors of the ones I have purchased.
Ashmita S.
Philadelphia, PA
I just loved this product. the price is good as well. it nourishes my lips and prevents it from becoming dry . its super glossy and stays for long hours.
Nina M.
Dallas, TX
i love the nyx lip plumper ❤️❤️ they leave my lips so smooth and beautiful they give the plump i want on my lips i highly ❤recommend this product ❤️❤️❤️
Kayce V.
Review for: Lindsay, Jessica, Lisa more...
I love these!! Affordable and amazing!! The color payoff and pigment is really really good!! If you are looking for plump lips this is the route to go!!
Cindy M.
Review for: Jessica more...
I love this because it feels great and it looks great. The colors are just perfect and I feel like they would look good and different skin tones as well.
Kaitlyn G.
moran
It works sooo good! I love it and you can almost tell a difference right away! I would definitely recommend it. 😍NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?