NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Maria D.
Orlando, FL
Buenisimos labiales con larga fijacion buen acabado. Y sobretodo buena pigmentacion y el color q vez es el que realmente es asi mismo es la pigmentacion.
Gabrialla L.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Scarlett, Elizabeth more...
These are really good dupes for Buxom. No painful tingle and the pigment is definitely there! I do feel the need to reapply often tho it may be just me.
Brianna L.
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Scarlett more...
Wasn’t the color for me. It kind of made me look like a clown. I love red shades so I love to try out a bunch. But I do t think this was the one for me.
Natania r.
If you want to find a perfect lip plumper this is the one! I enjoy using NYX cosmetics because they never disappoints me. No other one so far can beat it
zaidee 💌.
Owasso
i put this on before i start my makeup, and sometimes a little after it has dried or even on top of my lip color! works pretty well & hydrates my lips !
Makayla G.
Review for: Lindsay more...
I noticed results after about 5 minutes & it looks good on the lips it's kind of a subtle color so you can dress it up or down which ever you prefer :)
JOHENY T.

Traducir del excelente da intensisdad a tus labios y es duradero, son colores vivos
excellent day intensity to your lips and durable, are vivid colors
Odalis M.
Los angeles, CA
I looked at this product while I was shopping online. I love the way it looks on my lips and it does long a long while for me. easy to apply and remove
reem h.
Dearborn, MI
Nyx is an amazing lipstic, when i am on the go whether is is work or a party , its soft on the lipos and give them that little puff we all ladies need.
Mary M.
Enjoyed using this product. Noticed a little plumpness. Had a little burning feeling which is normal I assume which is activating the plumping action.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?