NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Stormy G.
Grifton, NC
Love love love this product! Has many different colors and it gives your lip just that right "plump" look you're looking for ! Not too expensive either !
Erika H.
Review for: Scarlett more...
Is not very very pigmented but if you kno how to apply will give you a nice layer of color that you can Build one on top of the other to make it perfect.
Angelina H.
macomb
This is, in my opinion and phenomenal product and would recommend. Although it may sting a little towards the beginning the end result is well worth it.
Sasha T.
Orlando
It is okay I don't really notice much of the lip pumping other than the slight tingly sensation. I just like using it because of the pretty glossy color.
Yusiry  N.
Bronx, NY
This lip plumper is amazing ! It has a variety of colors, which are nicely pigmented and the packing is beautiful. Also it leaves your lips looking nice.
Awilda C.
Great product, great price. I would buy it again after the first use is easy to apply and remove. I would recommend it if you want a sophisticated look.
Massi C.
One the best lip plumper I have used it works great not only does it make my lip look fuller and also moisterizes it and has a dramatic effect on my lips
Rebekah R.
Chicago
Review for: Jessica more...
Sticky and not very long lasting. I prefer Buxom over this one. Even though Buxom stings, it last all day and plumps the lips even when the gloss fades.
Savannah S.
Abington, PA
Review for: Liv more...
It tastes kind of funky which is why I deducted a star. However, the product packaging is really cute and it looks really good on. It lasts a while too!
valeri H.
Citrus Hts, CA
This was ok but not long lasting nor was very plumping in my opinion. I wouldn't probably get it again. I'm going to have to try something else I guess
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?