NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Stormy G.
Grifton, NC
Love love love this product! Has many different colors and it gives your lip just that right "plump" look you're looking for ! Not too expensive either !
Kasey W.
Swannanoa, NC
Love thisbproduct it does tingle as it works butttt.....IT WORKS is the point affordable lovely shades and clear to top any of your fave shades as well.
Kayce V.
Review for: Lindsay, Jessica, Lisa more...
I love these!! Affordable and amazing!! The color payoff and pigment is really really good!! If you are looking for plump lips this is the route to go!!
kim R.
Bronx, NY
By far one of the best lip plumpers on the market that I know of its affordable and super cute plus it's long lasting and doesn't make your lips crack l.
Sasha T.
Orlando
It is okay I don't really notice much of the lip pumping other than the slight tingly sensation. I just like using it because of the pretty glossy color.
Amber B.
Love this product. Doesn't irritate my lips like other gloss I have used before. My daughter also loves this product. Worth the price. Will buy again! ❤
Awilda C.
Great product, great price. I would buy it again after the first use is easy to apply and remove. I would recommend it if you want a sophisticated look.
Savannah S.
Abington, PA
Review for: Liv more...
It tastes kind of funky which is why I deducted a star. However, the product packaging is really cute and it looks really good on. It lasts a while too!
patty v.
Oklahoma City, OK
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE JUST BUY IT ALEEADY! ITS AMAZING TRUST ME! I live NYX products and this has to be my all time favorite! I definitely recommend this
Massi C.
One the best lip plumper I have used it works great not only does it make my lip look fuller and also moisterizes it and has a dramatic effect on my lips
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?