NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Jessica M.
Chattanooga, TN
I use this while I'm putting my make up on and before I put my lipstick on. By the time I'm ready to put my lipstick on I can see a noticeable difference
Cindy M.
Review for: Jessica more...
I love this because it feels great and it looks great. The colors are just perfect and I feel like they would look good and different skin tones as well.
Emily D.
McHenry , IL
NYX is one of my very favorite brands but the plumping effect of these isn’t too dramatic, but I do really love the colors of the ones I have purchased.
Jaelyn B.
Waynesboro
They make my lips sooooooooo unchapped so when I go to sleep it keeps my lips hidrated at night when I go to sleep when I wake up it is still on my lips
Ana A.
Mesa, WA
I love these so much! My lups are not so small so these plump them up to the perfect shape! They are amazing and always make me look good and feel good!
Gabrialla L.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Scarlett, Elizabeth more...
These are really good dupes for Buxom. No painful tingle and the pigment is definitely there! I do feel the need to reapply often tho it may be just me.
Adamari G.
Eagle Pass, TX
I used this once and it was really great however I decided to change to a different brand. But when i used it worked well and it did plump my lips a bit.
Nina M.
Dallas, TX
i love the nyx lip plumper ❤️❤️ they leave my lips so smooth and beautiful they give the plump i want on my lips i highly ❤recommend this product ❤️❤️❤️
Ashley N.
Tulsa, OK
Honestly I didn't see much of a difference. I guess it's ok if you're balling on a budget and would like to try a lip plumper without breaking the bank.
Ryann P.
Columbus
As much I adore NYX products i didbt feel that their lip plumper BOUGHT out my lips as much other products have however the colors ate clean and perfect
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?