NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Mckenzie N.
Centerville, UT
These lip plumpers are seriously the best for such a cheap price! They tingle a little bit but actually make your lips look bigger while you have it on.
Kay D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the Nyx Lip plumper lip gloss ! I have the color Pamela. I can feel the formula working immediately. It makes my lips look full plumper and shiny.
Emma A.
Lancaster, PA
Review for: Liv more...
It feels nice and tingly and the colors are gorgeous! Stays on for a decent amount of time considering the price but I don’t notice any plumping at all.
Jojo M.
I love nyx and all their products, and this is a great lip gloss. I don't notice much plumping though, but I've never noticed much plumping from anything
Chelsea L.
Lakeland, FL
Oh my gosh i love these please send me some these work so well i almost couldn't fo out without them. Please send me some it would really mean a lot to me!
Yusiry  N.
Bronx, NY
This lip plumper is amazing ! It has a variety of colors, which are nicely pigmented and the packing is beautiful. Also it leaves your lips looking nice.
Michela W.
Cypress
Review for: Lindsay, Elizabeth more...
This stuff was amazing it has a slight tingle but nothing too crazy.the color lasted through out the day even when eating I would buy this product again
Erica M.
Henderson
Review for: Pamela more...
For the price it is okay. I can’t really tell if it plumps my lips that much, but it did quickly turn into my favorite lipgloss so that’s an added bonus.
Nikaury B.
Passaic , NJ
Review for: Angelina more...
This product is honestly my favorite lip plumper. Love the texture which is not too sticky on the lips and smells amazing. Definitely gets the job done!
porscha p.
Cumming
This nyx lip plumper will have your lips looking plumper than ever! It's affordable and gets the job done making your lips look more Fuller and beautiful
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?