NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Caroline D.
Kingston, PA
Review for: Pamela more...
This product was just okay. It’s very sticky. I did notice my lips looked a little bit bigger after using but it’s not something I would really buy again.
Melinda H.
Love this as a lip plumper. It highlight the lips without the painful sting most plumbers give. And the price is amazing. This is my everyday lip product!
chandler C.
WOW!! I love this brand this lips gloss!!!!!!!!! it was long lasting and made my lips look great! I have every color for every occasion!! I recommend
Angelis F.
Kissimmee, FL
Pretty colors. Feels good, moisturizes, easy to apply! I love it! Glossy finish! Nice packaging, great for any outfit! Or makeup style. It's long lasting!
Sami F.
united states
Doesnt make a huge diffrence but its very comfortable and not sticky feeling. I really like the peach shade i feel like it would compliment any skin tone.
Debbie L.
Pioneer
Nyx. Products. I love they have great lipsticks and if you have hardly no lips like me they have the lip plumbers. That make thin lips look more plumped up
Alex P.
Hermiston, OR
Nyx is a great brand if you’re ballin on a budget, or just wanting a cheap alternative. This product is awesome and very comparable to the Too Faced brand.
elizabeth b.
Illinois
Purchased at: Sephora
I like NYX pump it up lip plumper. It is very smooth and I love scent it has and it's a great product. I would purchase again! It really did plump my lips!
dani A.
Did not do much for my lips. I applied like you are supposed to, yet nothing happened at all. Very disappointed. This product did, however, smell amazing.
lexis w.
Makes my lips fuller and plumper in jist MINUTES. Its AMAZING and works like a pro just like getting lip injection without all the pain and isnt permanent
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?