NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
These work pretty well for a cheap alternative lip plumper. The plumping effect doesn't last too long, but I think that's pretty true for most lip plumpers.
Heaven P.
Zillah, WA
These are so bomb!!! I have a lot of these & many more NYX products and the good thing is that the cosmetics isn't expensive it's affordable & for everyone!
Monica S.
Rocklin, CA
This lip plumper is okay, i didn't see a lot of "plump". I'm looking to try other kinda to see if I can find others to work better. Probably won't buy again
Amanda W.
Redding, CA
For the price this is amazing. For not wanting to spend a fortune on something that doesn't work this is the product for you. I love love love this product.
Sami F.
united states
Doesnt make a huge diffrence but its very comfortable and not sticky feeling. I really like the peach shade i feel like it would compliment any skin tone.
Chloe W.
Manheim, PA
These are great. I always recommend these to customers when they are looking for expensive makeup twins. These go on and stay on like a professional brand
Katana s.
Paso Robles, CA
Review for: Elizabeth more...
NYX is my go to drug store brand for anything I need but don’t want to spend a fortune, most of their products are high end quality at drug store prices!!!
Brianna G.
I always love to use lip plumper since I have very small lips! This meets all the expectations that I want. I also love all the fun colors that they have!
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OR
Although I love this brand, I'm not impressed with the plump of these, but the color and wear is great! These are good to use before or after a lip color.
Mishavelli G.
Lake Worth, FL
I love this product especially the brand, because it's helping my lips give shine & color I want. Also it makes my lips appear more moistured and beautiful
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?