NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Ingredients

Summer T.
Ogden
Review for: Liv more...
Love this product. NYX typically doesn’t fail me. The color is very cute and this doesn’t cause too much discomfort to my lips. Also has a nice taste to it
Cat O.
Siloam Springs
The effect wasn't super long lasting, but it was good for a few selfies! I would buy the product again, but I don't think I would necessarily seek it out.
This product made my lips nice and plumped, my lipstick was easy to apply, no sticky feel to it, this product is awesome I love almost of all NYX products
Ana T.
Brooklyn
I love this plumper , not only is it really pigmented. But the size is a great Travel size. On the lips it's really smooth and not too sticky which I love.
Casey S.
Salyersville,Ky
I love NYX products. This is pretty much get what you pay for. But, with saying that I really liked it. For the price point, I found it worked pretty fair.
China E.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love it, it's crazy how it works and how it makes your lips feel and look when you're done using it, it looks natural and that's the best thing about it
Heather P.
Independence
I love love love this stuff! I'm actually almost out of it because I use it every single day! Plus the multi colors you can choose from make it versatile.
Maria J.
De Queen
I loved the out come of this product. It wasn’t too much nor to little. I still have it and will be purchasing again when I run out. Definitely recommend!
Katana s.
paso robles
Review for: Elizabeth more...
NYX is my go to drug store brand for anything I need but don’t want to spend a fortune, most of their products are high end quality at drug store prices!!!
Ashley D.
Hixson, TN
just bought this stuff a couple of days ago and its the best stuff! this is the second time ive tried this in a while and it does last about 6 hours or so.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?