NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
I have lips and do not need the plump. Usually to add some edge I try some, works and looks fine specially when the gloss is what creates the plump effect
Maria J.
De Queen
I loved the out come of this product. It wasn’t too much nor to little. I still have it and will be purchasing again when I run out. Definitely recommend!
Cat O.
Siloam Springs
The effect wasn't super long lasting, but it was good for a few selfies! I would buy the product again, but I don't think I would necessarily seek it out.
Ashlie S.
Racine
Lip gloss itself isn’t stick. It just burns your lips, no actual lip plumping itself. I actually make my guy friends try it on just because it hurts so bad
Osmarely G.
Logansport, IN
Love all the colors I would say it's a must have for all the makeup Greeks if you don't have this yet or haven't tired this get it asap! You will loves it
Josie S.
Review for: Angelina, Jessica, Scarlett, Kim more...
This is a very nice gloss. Especially for the price. But, for plumping it's not my favorite. The color variety is wonderful and the feel nice on the lips.
Angelis F.
Kissimmee, FL
Pretty colors. Feels good, moisturizes, easy to apply! I love it! Glossy finish! Nice packaging, great for any outfit! Or makeup style. It's long lasting!
Heidi J.
Grand Rapids
This is actually like a dupe for the Too Face Lip injection! Works amazing! I highly recommend this! It isn’t too sticky but it feel so good in your lips!
Melinda H.
Love this as a lip plumper. It highlight the lips without the painful sting most plumbers give. And the price is amazing. This is my everyday lip product!
Elizabeth M.
Worked great for the price. I only used a little and it plumped up my top lip nicely and provided a good gloss and base for other lip product. I liked it!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?