NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Madison B.
Nyx always impresses me with their products! This smells so lovely and it doesn’t make my lips sting like most lip plumper a! It gave my lips so much volume!
Lauren P.
Utica, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Kim more...
Color is beautiful! The lip plumper aspect of it though is a miss for me. I have other products that work better but for this price you can’t really beat it!
Alyssa F.
Warrensburg, MO
This produced defiantly plumped my lips but I did not like the texture, it was to sticky and the color I choose (PIU 07) didn't show up on my lips very well.
Maggie K.
Review for: Jessica, Lisa, Liv, Kim more...
Tingles the lips just enough to know you are getting the job done. Looks beautiful under a sheen lip gloss. Overall great product, especially for the price.
Aleise W.
Seven Valleys, PA
When i used this lip plumper I wasnt sure if it would be good because is was very inexpensive, but it was so great! Worked awesome and made my lips so soft.
Leonora R.
beautiful to make your lips look fuller! with out doing something bad to your lips! if you have smaller lips and you want to make them bigger MUST TRY THIS!
♡yanira M.
Harbor city
I really like it because its not like any other lip plumper i have used and also because it gives me nice results. My lips look much bigger and moisturized.
Addison C.
Monticello, IN
Review for: Scarlett more...
These are the best and they’re so worth the money! They’re a lot cheaper then the other brands but they actually work which is awesome! Love NYX! Great brand
Shaye S.
No noticeable plumping in my opinion. I do like the tingling sensation it creates, makes me at least feel like they are plumper. The shades are really nice.
Claudia H.
Jefferson , GA
Review for: Elizabeth more...
Omg!!!!!! This is amazing I love this color on my skin tone. It's a pretty nude color and it's long lasting. The price was good and it has a easy applicator.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?