NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Allie V.
I really like this product I bought it at my local drug store but they stop selling them or else I would have keep buying them, the color stays on perfectly.
Katie A.
Yorba Linda
I have slightly thinner lips but the NYX helped with making them seem a touch bigger. I don't want big fake looking lips. But it made me feel more confident.
Shauntel B.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Elizabeth more...
It gives my lips a nice full “believable” finish. It doesn’t burn like a lot of other plumbers and it doesn’t smell bad either! Great for a glossy full lip.
April O.
I love this lip gloss but definitely don't notice my lips being any more plump. I really wanted it to work though but I guess I'll always have thin lips lol.
Samey K.
Fort Thomas, KY
This product was decent but I felt like it wore off by the end of the day or even with in me being at work. It feels nice on but i wish it would last longer.
Tasha A.
Valley Center, KS
These are okay! Not as good as Too Faced but a close second!! Love that it comes in different colors and you can add it to lipstick to make it more radiant.
Jessica N.
I love this lip plumper. I wouldn't say all day wear thought. More like a gloss that will last about 2 hours. I love all the different colors to choose from.
Stephanie H.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Feels great to me it's makes my lips look hot plump an beautiful I've tried different ones but this brand is the one I run back too I stick with what I know
Katelyn A.
I love the brand NYX in general. I have multiple products from them, one being the plumper. I love the little tingle it gives my lips when I first put it on.
Jacqueline R.
Cleveland , OH
I enjoyed this plumper. Didn't have the huge results other had given me but the tingle wasn't painful. That makes it a little more of a daily go to product.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?