NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Shana T.
Simpsonville
This product is amazing! I love the color verity and the fullness of my lips after use! Highly recommend using this product and I will definitely buy again.
Tami B.
Victorville, CA
I could not find a color choice for me. Therefore I had to add another color to make it look right, which got old fast. The plumper did not last 15 minutes.
Esmii H.
Port Arthur, TX
It works for me, it doesn't hurt or irritate but it does tingle. I apply my lip liner and then the lip plumper, and let it sink in and I notice a difference.
Alix ♏.
Homosassa, FL
Personally loved this product. It lasted all day and didn’t wear off. Made my lips look fuller, and that’s really hard since I don’t have N upper lip really.
Gabriela D.
Durham, NC
It really helps my lips its makes them soft and plumper i really love it. I always buy it. I wear it almost all the time. It really makes my lips mosturized.
Chelsea
I use the clear one it has a nice tingle feeling on the lips and definitely makes them appear plumped. The price is pretty reasonable and it applies nicely.
Mariana S.
Hollywood, FL
I like it buy sometimes it feels so messy and I can clean it off my skin when I make a little mistake. I'm very clumsy so I need something easier to clean off
Jessica V.
Didn't really make my lips look plump! I felt the tingle but it really didn't do much ....I really want to try other brands...if you know of any let me know
Katherine A.
13063 kentmore park rd
I love this product! It makes my lips look fuller and the colors are very pretty. I have about 3 different colors. One flaw is it is kinda sticky on the lip.
Claudia U.
Phoenix, AZ
I truly love it I love how many colors they have and how you could play with the colors I love how some of them have glitter they leave your lips non-sticky
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?