NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Lacey K.
Pottstown , PA
I love a bargain, and even better, I love when the bargain is a quality product. NYX plumper gives a nice subtle plump with super cute colors to choose from
Misti T.
Terrell
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite plumper for the price! While my lips felt a bit strange, it sure had a noticable impact. My pout was firmer, smoother and fuller for the evening.
Cassandra R.
I use Kylie Jenner lipstick it's awesome loving it all the time . It stays on you for the whole day . It's great but I would like to try something different.
Claudia H.
Jefferson , GA
Review for: Elizabeth more...
Omg!!!!!! This is amazing I love this color on my skin tone. It's a pretty nude color and it's long lasting. The price was good and it has a easy applicator.
April O.
I love this lip gloss but definitely don't notice my lips being any more plump. I really wanted it to work though but I guess I'll always have thin lips lol.
Heather L.
Rutland
Love these!!!! They come in so many different colors and different sizes the prices are good and they arent too expensive. Find them at TJ maxx all the time.
Tasha A.
Valley Center, KS
These are okay! Not as good as Too Faced but a close second!! Love that it comes in different colors and you can add it to lipstick to make it more radiant.
Kyara R.
florida
Review for: Kim more...
Any thing Nyx I love 😂 Im a kiss *** when it comes to them but I barley have an upper lip so when I saw this beauty I stocked up ! I still buy it to this day
Liv G.
Seattle
This lip plumper was amazing for the affodable price! I saw quick lip plumping results and it doesn't sting your lips like other similar products have done!
Lauren P.
Utica, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Kim more...
Color is beautiful! The lip plumper aspect of it though is a miss for me. I have other products that work better but for this price you can’t really beat it!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?