NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Fabiola G.
Review for: Angelina, Lindsay, Jessica, Liv, Scarlett, Pamela, Lisa, Kim, Elizabeth more...
Good, soft and very silky on the lips. Plumps lips very well. Cute simple packaging and will definitely recommend. Bought it at Sephora. Easy to apply and use.
Kasey G.
Bucyrus, OH
Review for: Pamela more...
I’m so pale and I definitely bought the wrong color for me. I plan to purchase again because it was a pretty color and a great product. Just wrong color for me
La J.
Wilmington, NC
I don't wear many plumpers. Nyx products are a staple in my beauty bag. This plumper really plumps your lips with no harsh smell and not a bad tingling feeling.
Menna G.
Brooklyn , NY
Very shiny and amazing, they have a variety of colors and it’s fabulous..
It moisturize the lips in a perfect way and it doesn’t stick like many other products
Nicole A.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Review for: Scarlett more...
I have such a dry lips, and I use plumper to smooth my lips before using lipstick. I’ve tried several brands and I like this one the best, it is a true color!
Ashley H.
Portland, ME
Perfectly priced plumper in such an amazing variety of colors it had not to buy them all at this price point. Great buy and the plumping effect isn't to harsh.
kennedy w.
this product is so amazing and i totally recommend it! it's perfect gives a nice color and also makes your lips look bigger. it's super easy to apply and use!
Jessica L.
New York
I havent really seen much of a change in the size of my lips when using the lip plumper but they seem to make my lips look slightly bigger in a flattering way
Hailey S.
Twentynine Palms, CA
I really like this lipstick. It will really work on your lips and make them not so source all the time. Is will also make you lips look beautiful and stunning.
Melissa K.
Fort Collins, CO
Live the tingly feeling. It works really well at just adding a tiny bit of extra plump. My lips look shiny and kissable. Formula is a tad sticky but not awful
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?