NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Holly T.
Saginaw
Wasn’t what I had in mind I wouldn’t recommend it to a friend I mean I know I have tiny lips but I really don’t like the texture of this stuff it feels weird. I would recommend it to a friend sorry not sorry
Samantha M.
New York , NY
Review for: Other more...
This product is ALWAYS in my bag. It’s a very affordable, on the go lip plumper that comes in handy. I am pretty sure this is not the best lip plumper there is out there, but you get what you pay for. It does give a slight tingle and coats your lips with a thick gloss, but best believe your lips won’t grow any fuller using his product.
Luz P.
Orlando , FL
I love how NYX has variable colors and you can use them for different eye looks and I love that makes your lips look good I love the read one it makes your lips shin and makes your skin look so nice with it
Melanie M.
Los Angeles
I really like this stuff. It’s not long lasting, but it does work temporarily. It also works as a good primer for lipliner and lipstick. It can leave your lips a little dry, so try to use a moisturizer too.
Jenna T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I liked the product but felt that the "plumping" effects just didnt last as long as I would've liked. I have used other brands of lip plumper for around that same price that worked better for me personally.
🎀Melissa_Marie🎀 D.
Pinellas Park
Purchased at: Target
Tried the sample of this and noticed a difference for a little bit. I have small lips so I like to use this to make them look bigger. The clear is my favorite. Obviously goes with whatever lip color I have on. Would love to try again!
April L.
Eastlake, OH
I love NYX Products. I trust the brand I have several lipsticks from them lip stains in Matt, I do love the lip plumper it gives you a tingle so you know it’s working. it does wear off fast but it does work
Makaela V.
Dixon
Review for: Elizabeth more...
This color is nice and neutral. Nyx is always a guilty free buy because they don’t do animal testing. This makes my lips look really plump and lush. I love to add it as a last touch for all my makeup looks.
emma H.
Nashville
Review for: Kim more...
I felt like it wasn’t the best lip plumper, but I feel like it was still really pretty and looked good on the lips. I bought it at Ulta, and even though it didn’t really do much for me it might work for others. It’s a product I feel like I could afford to try, because of the cheap price tag, but it just didn’t really work for me.
Karina C.
Staten Island
Review for: Scarlett more...
Was good at plumping up my lips but the formula made it quite difficult to get a even coat of color and the applicator could have been created to distribute more product at once.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?