NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Lydia L.
Woodhaven, NY
Not the best to be honest.NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper There’s definitely better products out in the market. Definitely would pass on this again.
Christina O.
This gave a nice glossy appearance, however it did not plump or provide a difference in the appearance of my lips. It does come in a nice variety of shades.
Katelyn A.
I love the brand NYX in general. I have multiple products from them, one being the plumper. I love the little tingle it gives my lips when I first put it on.
Allie V.
I really like this product I bought it at my local drug store but they stop selling them or else I would have keep buying them, the color stays on perfectly.
Elizabeth L.
Phoenix, AZ
This lip plumper is just amazing!!!! I love it very much and I always carry one in each purse I have. Very light and beautiful on the lips. It's a must have
Lacey K.
Pottstown , PA
I love a bargain, and even better, I love when the bargain is a quality product. NYX plumper gives a nice subtle plump with super cute colors to choose from
Jessica C.
Reno, NV
I love all the NYX lip glosses, but this one is one of my top favorites! Doesn't make my lips feel dry, no major tingling, just natural, fuller looking lips.
Sarah Y.
Antioch, TN
Review for: Pamela more...
This product is super tingly! Like all lip plumpers of course. It really doesn’t plump your lips much, but the tingling gives you the feeling of it plumping.
April O.
I love this lip gloss but definitely don't notice my lips being any more plump. I really wanted it to work though but I guess I'll always have thin lips lol.
Cassandra R.
I use Kylie Jenner lipstick it's awesome loving it all the time . It stays on you for the whole day . It's great but I would like to try something different.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?