NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Hailey S.
Twentynine Palms, CA
I really like this lipstick. It will really work on your lips and make them not so source all the time. Is will also make you lips look beautiful and stunning.
Karla G.
Lake Forest
Really pretty colors. I use them alone for a natural look, or put them over a matte lipstick for a glam look. The plumping effect isn't all that long lasting.
La J.
Wilmington, NC
I don't wear many plumpers. Nyx products are a staple in my beauty bag. This plumper really plumps your lips with no harsh smell and not a bad tingling feeling.
Leann S.
Bronx, NY
No major results with this, but I like it for the color options and it feels nice on the lips. Don't expect next level plumping, but I would purchase it again
member-4f0af
The plumping effect is subtle at first, but noticably different to others. I really like the glossy effect as well, and there is no "sting" during application.
Destiny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Lisa more...
It didn’t make a difference on my lips, I tried it different days and it didn’t work. The product burned my lips but never plumped them, but it wasn’t painful.
Ashley H.
Portland, ME
Perfectly priced plumper in such an amazing variety of colors it had not to buy them all at this price point. Great buy and the plumping effect isn't to harsh.
Carrie Beth H.
Fayetteville, GA
NYX is such a great brand and you can't beat their prices for the quality of the products. And they always have a wide range I'd colors in their lip products.
Danielle G.
Red Bluff, CA
I didn't care for this lip plumper. It made my lips feel tingly for a little while with little result. What little result there was, didn't last for very long.
April C.
Plainfield, CT
Great price. A good amount of choices to choose from. I have a pink one and a red plumper. They tingle(nothing wrong with it lol). I love the price the most :)
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?