NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Tara S.
I absolutely love this plumper from NYX, such a quality product for a drugstore price. Very nice sheen and it feels great on my lips. Will definitely buy again!
Rae A.
Hazel Park, MI
Adore it. I love nyx colors and the feel. Not sure if it plummped up my lip in appearance so much as they felt much bigger so I carried myself more confidently.
Dawn H.
USA
I liked this one but it didnt make me wanna go out and buy another one. It felt too gummy and didnt feel like my lips were plumped from it but I liked the coloe
Alexis G.
Sonoma, CA
Review for: Kim more...
This was a perfect item for my night outs. It totally meet my expectations with me. I bought it at my local cvs for a very good price. It was very easy to apply
Quali B.
Review for: Pamela more...
I Have Natural Full Sized Lips Already , Thought it Was A Regular Lip Gloss &' Tried It Out , It Took Some Time For Them To Plump But I Noticed The Difference !
Norma T.
Orange Park , FL
Gives your lips a tingly feeling which plumps it up. Its my first time using it but i would buy again. It lasts about 3 hours. Packaging is cute. Price is great
Ashley B.
Reno
Review for: Jessica more...
:)great product really like the color..       ...............!..I recommend this product to others I can't wait unt I have all the color
Ann D.
Ballwin, MO
NYX is yet another one of my favorite brands. the price is always right. It lasts longer then the high end plumpers too. This is a must have in your makeup bag!
Brittney M.
Fayetteville, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Liv more...
I really enjoyed this! My lips aren't very big, but this product made them look much fuller and it didn't have a "painful" tingle that other lip plumper a have!
Jennifer F.
I really loved this product! It made the lines on my lips smooth & my lips full. I like that it didn't make my lips too tingly like other plumpers I have tried.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?