NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Rae A.
Hazel Park, MI
Adore it. I love nyx colors and the feel. Not sure if it plummped up my lip in appearance so much as they felt much bigger so I carried myself more confidently.
Hilda V.
San Bernardino
It's okay. It doesn't actually work..just gives the sensation for a second but I didn't feel any difference. Basically just a gloss with a little bit of tingle.
Alexis G.
Sonoma, CA
Review for: Kim more...
This was a perfect item for my night outs. It totally meet my expectations with me. I bought it at my local cvs for a very good price. It was very easy to apply
Quali B.
Review for: Pamela more...
I Have Natural Full Sized Lips Already , Thought it Was A Regular Lip Gloss &' Tried It Out , It Took Some Time For Them To Plump But I Noticed The Difference !
Ashley B.
Reno
Review for: Jessica more...
:)great product really like the color..       ...............!..I recommend this product to others I can't wait unt I have all the color
allison p.
north versailles
Review for: Other more...
i use this clear gloss almost everyday. it doesn’t make any noticeable differences on my lip size, but it’s a great gloss with a nice formula for a cheap price.
Sarah C.
Duncanville
Purchased at: Walgreens
Doesn't do as advertised. All though it does make your lips feel smooth and soft but only for like 15 minutes and then it makes your lips dry and cracked sadly.
Shawnaci B.
Shawnee, OK
Love love loveeee all the NYX products, specially all the lippies they have great pigments and great moisturizer for the lips, stay on for along period of time.
Brittney M.
Fayetteville, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Liv more...
I really enjoyed this! My lips aren't very big, but this product made them look much fuller and it didn't have a "painful" tingle that other lip plumper a have!
Sissy P.
Kansas City, MO
Go out and purchase this product, right now! It is incredible! It makes my lips feel like they are a million bucks, all while being super easy to use and apply.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?