NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Katherine J.
Sun City, CA
Well first off, it's made by NYX, so that alone tells you it's going to be amazing. It gives your lips the Kylie look when you are severely lacking the Kylie budget.
Samantha W.
San Marcos, TX
This is the first lip plumper I have ever used so I'm not sure what I could compare it to. I think that it works best when I exfoliate my lips with a lip scrub first!
Marissa M.
This is my go-to lip plumper. I use it every single day. I literally can't wear lipstick without applying some of this first. It makes my lips visibly plumper without stinging or hurting them.
Brittany M.
Piggott, AR
It's so great! Also moisturizes and exfoliates! Very in love. Hasn't made a huge change but I do see some. I'm very interested in NYX. I've heard many of their products are great and would lo ve to try more. I don't use the lip plumper very often tho.
erika s.
Harrisonburg, VA
I have tiny lips so i am always looking for a good lip plumper. The NYX i buy is from CVS, and I would Highly recommend that brand, it is long lasting and affordable
Cadeja H.
Oviedo, FL
This product is amazing I would definitely recommend this to you if you were looking to plump up your lips and get that sleek and smooth lip finish at the same time!
Kamie P.
Ore City, TX
The cost was very affordable. I liked the consistency of the product. The plumper didn't really do it for me though. It's not one that I would grab on a daily basis.
Cindy P.
Grand Prairie, TX
Omg these are the greatest products I've ever used and my boyfriend bought it for me cause I told him how I wanted it and he did such a good job because I love them
mua d.
Tucson, AZ
I absolutely love lip glosses that come with lip plumper already in it gives your lips that extra Va Va Voom and it's so pretty only have to apply couple times throughout the day and the packaging is so pretty
Macy C.
Absolutely loved NYX cosmetics pump it up lip plumper ! Definitely worth the money! This product made my lips look fuller and the color lasted a majority of the day!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?