NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Breanna B.
Tucson, AZ
my lips have not gotten noticibly fuller but it seems to keep them smooth. It leaves a minty feeling all over and it feels nice but doesn't do the job as well as I'd like.
Kayla N.
Bristol, VA
Have this brand in 2 colors, pink and nude, absolutely LOVE. Plumps my lips for a few hours before needing to reapply. Stains the lips accordingly. Love the tingly feeling.
Blanca N.
Los Angeles
I love NYX cosmetics but special the lip plumper because they have a really high pigment and they smell really good and and the color are so cool and in a really affordable.
Arianna D.
Review for: Scarlett more...
The color isn’t as red as I thought it would be. You can still feel the “activator” on your lips but I’m not sure if it really plumps. It’s still a very pretty color, though.
Jessica F.
I like this product because it actually plumps my lips not like other brands that just adds shine. It doesn't leave dead skin after wearing it for a long period of time.
Kimberly M.
I really liked the colors but they did end up cracking and didn't wear very long. They did make my lips look fuller but you have to keep reapplying to maintain the effect.
It give a nice smell and also has a nice shine to the outer layer. Another thing I like about it,it has a nice shade to the lips that gives you a nice look to your lips.
Tracey F.
Ames, IA
The cinnamon flavor in one if these lip plumpers helped to create a tingle and ultimately did make me feel as if my lips were plumped up. If this product had stayed on after drinking from my coffee cup, I would have rated it higher.
sheronda e.
Irvington, NJ
This product was amazing it did much more than I expected.. thus product had my lips looking great for my date night I would definitely suggest this product to my friends
Asyria R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Made my lips tingle lol but it worked for me....but I've only used it less than a handful of times I don't too much loke lip plumpers because how they make my lips feel.
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?