NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

Berenice B.
NYX lip pumper works as soon you apply to your lips, you can see and feel your lips getting plumper and it has a very nice color pigment as well. Ive only had to apply 2 times through out my whole day.
This lip plumper is really great!! It makes your lips feel plump and spicy I really really recommend this if you want your lips to feel full and plump !! Great lip plumper
Brittany M.
Newark, NJ
I love the texture of it ! My lips feel so moisturizer after I apply it . I have it in a pinkish color and compliments everything that I wear . Will definitely recommended
Christine S.
Tampa , FL
I really liked the application. It felt nice a smooth on the lips. The packaging was also nice looking. This is my first time trying and would buy again. It was easy to apply.
ashley f.
They are whatever not the best don't really do much for my lips and its pretty sticky which i can not stand. I usually like nyx products but i don't recommend this lip plumper
Shanelle L.
It does not really plump your lip but it just makes an appearance for your lips. It looks nice and has an OK smell but it doesn't do what people think it would actually do.
Crissy C.
Austin, TX
Nyx is one of the best dupe makeup products. I have this product in red but there is absolutely no tint. So I use the plumper as a plumper/gloss. It is very sticky though.
Arianna D.
Review for: Scarlett more...
The color isn’t as red as I thought it would be. You can still feel the “activator” on your lips but I’m not sure if it really plumps. It’s still a very pretty color, though.
Blanca N.
Los Angeles
I love NYX cosmetics but special the lip plumper because they have a really high pigment and they smell really good and and the color are so cool and in a really affordable.
Addi B.
This product is quite sticky, but if you get one with color it should work out just fine. I also tend to use it over my favorite lipstick. It definitely plumps up your lips!
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?