NYX Pump It Up Lip PlumperInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #9 in Lip Plumper

Ingredients

emma f.
I love wearing lip sticks and glosses but nyx pump it up lip plumper makes me never want to wear bare lips again. Just love them . A must have for my collection.
Stephanie O.
The colors are really simple but good for daily use. The gloss overall didn't really give me the size I wanted but it does tingle letting you know it is having some sort of effect.
Misty H.
Dallas, TX
I don't know that I notice any "plumping," but the color is great and it gives a cooling feeling when applied. Great price and lasts a long time. I wear it daily over a matte color.
Chalis S.
Review for: Liv more...
I love this brand of Lip Plumper, I like how it feels on my lips, and it does help my small lips look a bit fuller, although there isn’t much help for my tiny lips
Maegan J.
Baltimore, MD
Give your lips the appearance of being more juicy. The color last for hours and dry fast leaving a non-smearing effect. Has great color options for every occasion.
Trinity F.
Wetumpka, AL
Nyx has the best liquid lipstick not going to lie. I bought a brand new tube like maybe 2 weeks ago and it's gone. I use this stuff so much and it works so well.
amber k.
Nyx plumper is the same as the too faced lip injection but way cheaper. So it's a great value for the money and it really does keep your lips noticeably larger for a couple hours. Definitely a much better and less permanent solution than injections!
Whitney K.
Tucson, AZ
Very well made. I love how smooth and creamy it goes on and feels. It does its job, and does help with plumping up your lips. And I adore the colors that I have tried out so far. This is very helpful when you want an extra little umph in your makeup routine.
Tracy H.
Got this in my ipsy bag and OMG, I loved it so much had to buy it. I have small lips and once I put this on it made my lips look fuller. I even mix colors sometimes with different lipstick shades. If you want filler lips, you will not be disappointed.
Alfonso R.
Kansas City, MO
The colors are great does not feel weird or stain i don't many of them cause it's cause they are kinda expensive and during the winter i buy more chap sticks since my lips dry easily
Yadu V.
Does this really plump your lips?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
I know people say it makes your lips tingly, but does it hurt at all?
Suman S.
Southington, CT
Cat N.
Does this burn when you put it on? How long do your lips stay plump for?